💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OFFICIAL: Lady Gaga WILL still perform in Tel Aviv for artRave!

noa234

Featured Posts

Oh yeah because all the Israeli little monsters are responsible for the war :fail:

Most of you here spent time to justify it tho.

FreePalestine

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

I dont really agree with Gags on this tbh, i wish she wouldnt perform.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Most of you here spent time to justify it tho.

This is not relevant to the topic, if you want to discuss it go to the Israel-Palestine conflict thread.

This is not relevant to the topic, if you want to discuss it go to the Israel-Palestine conflict thread.

It is relevant, as you mentioned Israeli little monsters, and you represent those on this site, it doesn't belong to other topic.

FreePalestine

Oh yeah because all the Israeli little monsters are responsible for the war :fail:

very easily debunked - are the civilians who have been blown to pieces while israel hunts for terrorists and weapons responsible for the war or their own deaths?

if you can justify it by saying "but we're going after terrorists, it's sad but it has to happen / we have to defend ourselves" then the same can be applied to the bds movement. :) except it's much more peaceful and hundreds of families don't have to die.

I'm very happy for Gaga. Get money b---h!

It is relevant, as you mentioned Israeli little monsters, and you represent those on this site, it doesn't belong to other topic.

very easily debunked - are the civilians who have been blown to pieces while israel hunts for terrorists and weapons responsible for the war or their own deaths?

if you can justify it by saying "but we're going after terrorists, it's sad but it has to happen / we have to defend ourselves" then the same can be applied to the bds movement. :) except it's much more peaceful and hundreds of families don't have to die.

Not gonna reply to any of you, sorry. Not here.

I'm happy for Gaga and all of her Israeli fans! :party:

high heeled fem

:applause: so glad u are here on this board lego we need people who are well read.

MonsterRocket

That scares me a bit... Ceasefires haven't really been respected during all this war period...

South Blonde

Great news!

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Archived