Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tony Bennett speaks about the Cheek To Cheek tour

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

That J

I pray to Judas they will spread this tour out over more than a few cities. I know I'm asking too much but I'd looooove to see this show! Vegas ain't my Shiz but it may have to be one night cuz my gypsy a$$ will be there in a heartbeat if I have to. Lol.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I won't expect they will come here. :cry:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Oh man. I'm just seeing now how living in NYC as a Gaga fan will drain my bank account so much more than living in MN. :toofunny:

She said in Tokyo that she'll sing jazz for us, so I guess they'll do the most iconic places in the world… Tokyo, one in australia, Paris, maybe London, maybe one in Latin America,  and that's probably it. I expect a big USA Tour yeah!

MikeGoneGaga

Ill bet those tickets are going to be insanely expensive. 

I think it will be good for her career to do a bunch of classy shows. I wouldn't be surprised if there were dress codes at the shows. 

Gagz gon' educate the peeps on how to be fancy.

I'd pay for it 

Schwerk

Seeing as Amsterdam has one of the best and most iconic concert halls in the world I'll be surprised if they don't come there

I hope they'll be at the Northsea Jazz festival next year, playground of legends!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ElectricHaus

Ooooooh smaller venues but more dates :flutter: Maybe when she's in Las Vegas for all those weeks she can meet up with Britney and they can record a collaboration :excited:

YAAASSS

It's an interesting idea, especially for jazz tour. Hovewer I don't understand why she doesn't like massive tours anymore. I guess her injury really affected her.

Archived