💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE Confetti Thread (Pics, Trades and Requests Posted Here)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

I've adopted the tactic of being 100 percent honest... even though the lady declined to let me down there, i did say itwas for souvenirs. but you are RIGHT! it is helping clean up! well done :hug:

lol Oh, I wasn't even anywhere I shouldn't be. it was after the show and we got told to wait in the APZ....which I was lol. I was just collecting all the confetti from there. hahaha

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• somechick

• Am I A Girl

• GagaStefi

ChicaSkas

lol Oh, I wasn't even anywhere I shouldn't be. it was after the show and we got told to wait in the APZ....which I was lol. I was just collecting all the confetti from there. hahaha

We are all so greatful for you! :runhug: thank you for doing all this :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

We are all so greatful for you! :runhug: thank you for doing all this :party:

No problem.... I hope I have room in my bag to take back the stuff I get at the show tomorrow....I'm sure I'll find a way to make room. ;)

Not only am I excited to finally get some confetti, but it's coming from Australia! Pretty neat in my eyes!

lol yeah....remind me after next weekend. Once I'm finished the Aussie shows I should maybe have some time to think about sending out all this stuff to people. haha

ChicaSkas

lol yeah....remind me after next weekend. Once I'm finished the Aussie shows I should maybe have some time to think about sending out all this stuff to people. haha

There's no rush :hug: I actually have a list of people I'm checking off today and mailing to as well... I found a few purple and white and black STARS in the bottom of my Gaga tote bag and i was all, "CONFETTI I DIDNT KNOW I HAD :party: "
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

There's no rush :hug: I actually have a list of people I'm checking off today and mailing to as well... I found a few purple and white and black STARS in the bottom of my Gaga tote bag and i was all, "CONFETTI I DIDNT KNOW I HAD :party: "

lmao I keep finding that sh*t everywhere. There's a random blue star sitting on my bed sheet right now. lol

Oh and about paying people around you to stfu....I sooooooooooooooooooo needed that in Brisbane. Decided to take some vids coz well the lady behind wanted everyone to sit down coz she didn't wanna stand up (lol you're at Gaga wtf do you expect), but I was like "meh OK, I'll sit and I'll try to get vids of songs I didn't get yet).....so I ended up with a fair bit of footage. :) My camera battery crapped out just before the end of Swine though....shattered coz I don't have Gypsy yet. And now I just have 4 x GA/LMZ so it's gonna be hard to get good vids.

ChicaSkas

lmao I keep finding that sh*t everywhere. There's a random blue star sitting on my bed sheet right now. lol

Oh and about paying people around you to stfu....I sooooooooooooooooooo needed that in Brisbane. Decided to take some vids coz well the lady behind wanted everyone to sit down coz she didn't wanna stand up (lol you're at Gaga wtf do you expect), but I was like "meh OK, I'll sit and I'll try to get vids of songs I didn't get yet).....so I ended up with a fair bit of footage. :) My camera battery crapped out just before the end of Swine though....shattered coz I don't have Gypsy yet. And now I just have 4 x GA/LMZ so it's gonna be hard to get good vids.

The girl next to me in the LA show was so rude. I even TOLD her I was recording and please for the love of god don't scream at the top of your lungs...(even offered to give her a copy for her memories... nope, she wasn't interested... :fail: ) or just please dont scream while Gaga's talking.... and she totally ignored me.

She was huge and bossy and rude. I should have switched seats but I didn't want to leave Donnalynn alone!

The girl next to me in the LA show was so rude. I even TOLD her I was recording and please for the love of god don't scream at the top of your lungs...(even offered to give her a copy for her memories... nope, she wasn't interested... :fail: ) or just please dont scream while Gaga's talking.... and she totally ignored me.

She was huge and bossy and rude. I should have switched seats but I didn't want to leave Donnalynn alone!

Ugh, that totally sucks. I didn't even ask the guy to stop screaming....I didn't want to seem rude. haha He was singing along during Dope though.....haven't listened to how that one turned out yet. I'm kinda scared to coz I think maybe all you hear is him! lol

ChicaSkas

Ugh, that totally sucks. I didn't even ask the guy to stop screaming....I didn't want to seem rude. haha He was singing along during Dope though.....haven't listened to how that one turned out yet. I'm kinda scared to coz I think maybe all you hear is him! lol

hahhaha yeah

I usually try whispering in their ears "Hi, can you please shhhhh, it's really distracting..."

hahhaha yeah

I usually try whispering in their ears "Hi, can you please shhhhh, it's really distracting..."

But then when I'm not taking vids I'm singing along too so that'd be kinda hypocritical for me to do. ;)

ChicaSkas

But then when I'm not taking vids I'm singing along too so that'd be kinda hypocritical for me to do. ;)

OH :dead:

I usually mouth the words... because I'm bootlegging :deadbanana: hahahahaah but yes i do holler once in a while because it's almost an instinctive response hahahahahahah

OH :dead:

I usually mouth the words... because I'm bootlegging :deadbanana: hahahahaah but yes i do holler once in a while because it's almost an instinctive response hahahahahahah

lol when I'm recording I'm concentrating too much to even mouth the words, so I just sit there and probably everyone thinks I'm having a sh*t time. lol Well at least I danced during Gypsy since my battery was dead by then. haha I wonder how long vids can be on Youtube....I have BR/Applause/Swine (almost to the end) like it must be over 20mins. lol I think that will take all day to upload. :rip:

I also got another plastic bag of confetti from Brisbane. I snuck down onto the floor after the show. haha

ChicaSkas

lol when I'm recording I'm concentrating too much to even mouth the words, so I just sit there and probably everyone thinks I'm having a sh*t time. lol Well at least I danced during Gypsy since my battery was dead by then. haha I wonder how long vids can be on Youtube....I have BR/Applause/Swine (almost to the end) like it must be over 20mins. lol I think that will take all day to upload. :rip:

I also got another plastic bag of confetti from Brisbane. I snuck down onto the floor after the show. haha

Your scrapbook of your tour memories is going to be INCREDIBLE! :runhug:

Your scrapbook of your tour memories is going to be INCREDIBLE! :runhug:

lol Yeah now I just need to get my own place so I can get the photo with Gagz blown up and actually be able to put it up somewhere....plus I'm thinking of doing a "display" like a framed display of pics + confetti....I have so many ideas, but while i'm renting can't really do any of them. lol Like we have to get a letter of approval to put a hook in the wall. lol