đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

No more singles/videos from ARTPOP?

HaveAnOysterBBy

Featured Posts

HaveAnOysterBBy

So since 'anything goes' is the first single from C2C , does that mean ARTPOP single era is over ? I couldn't really see her releasing anything else from ARTPOP after the anything goes video.. :confused:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

No. I think the ARTPOP era is pretty much over apart from the tour. I think we all want to move on to C2C, Gaga included.

No. I think the ARTPOP era is pretty much over apart from the tour. I think we all want to move on to C2C, Gaga included.

mucinex

she said herself that C2C is part of the ARTPOP era. my thoughts are that she either mean that shes gonna put out act 2 after C2C or she wants C2C to flop

DriverMonster

Yes honey! Please let's move on. So over it and actually happy about C2C

she said herself that C2C is part of the ARTPOP era. my thoughts are that she either mean that shes gonna put out act 2 after C2C or she wants C2C to flop

Zoey Brooks

Were people genuinely expecting another single after the fiasco of Venus/DWUW/G.U.Y.?  :confused:

Slade

As much as ARTPOP deserves more singles and videos, I think that ship has sailed. But then again, G.U.Y. was released about 5 months after Do What U Want, so she may surprise us. I'm totally here for another single, preferably Gypsy, MANiCURE, or Sexxx Dreams.

Archived