💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTWB stage, C2C Tour, ARTPOP doc. & Terry collab? [rumour]

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

Okay firstly there is NO POINT in posting "fake" without even thinking about it just for the sake of being negative and commenting such without a reason. So please. :awkney: :Awkney:

Anyway so usually people who have ARTPOP Zone question Gaga a lot and I just found out that apparently Gaga said this. Found it on Instagram through another user. :emma:

25oGAzG.jpg

I personally see Gaga going on Tour for like a short tour maybe like 10 dates. But idk.

Thoughts? (don'tBeFuckingRude.gif)

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

No tour. PLEASE!

Why wouldn't you want a tour though? :huh:

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

Jjang

Why wouldn't you want a tour though? :huh:

*It seems like a waste of time to me to promote a covers album, i'd much rather seeing her move on to her next project.

Azor Ahai

It seems like a waste of time to me to promote a covers album, i'd much rather seeing her move on to her next project.

It seem like a waste of time doing nothing for 2 years until the new album , i'd rather seeing her promoting her current project.

I wonder what she is gonna do with that castle

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Jjang

It seem like a waste of time doing nothing for 2 years until the new album , i'd rather seeing her promoting her current project.

*I'd rather her planning her next era, sooner or later she's going to... and i want it as soon as possible.

Princess Die

No tour. PLEASE!

I could honestly see a small tour going to where all the bouji old people of the world are. :Toofunny:
Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❀

Jjang

I could honestly see a small tour going to where all the bouji old people of the world. :toofunny:

*Get them grannies (and Grammys)

Pandemiya

Not a tour, but I'd love her to perform in New York's most elegant restaurants. Like 5 star dining, and maybe at jazz festivals?

Archived