Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: Ferris Wheel View

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I still can't believe she did this. I hope she uses the money for something worthwile.

Kermit the frog

I still can't believe she did this. I hope she uses the money for something worthwile.

She's done this kind of thing multiple times :huh:

Didymus

She's done this kind of thing multiple times :huh:

I can't recall any other time she played at a sales event. It's just.. against the whole idea of ARTPOP. I mean, sure, I get it, but usually her private performances had some kind of.. suitable background and she made an interesting, thought-provoking performance out of it. This is just cheap.

estoniankid

I can't recall any other time she played at a sales event. It's just.. against the whole idea of ARTPOP. I mean, sure, I get it, but usually her private performances had some kind of.. suitable background and she made an interesting, thought-provoking performance out of it. This is just cheap.

AP could mean anything, baby  :toofunny:

Kermit the frog

Oh wait, she did a whole 2 hour set? :rip: Cuz she's performed on private gigs several times but she usually did a couple of songs at most.

Didymus

AP could mean anything, baby  :toofunny:

She'll take their cheap applause, applause, applause :emma:

YCHofficial

issues

AbuHassan1992

oh sit down

Probably the BTWF.

Or the funding of her indie label :lolgaga:

Weasel

Well she's gonna have to get back the costs of the G.U.Y. video somehow :emma: 

Archived