• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gohan

Well... That was incoherent, sorry.

:toofunny:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

freebit

Wait, so she'd never met her, but felt the need to write that drivel? It sounds like she got all stirred up over some stuff that wasn't even her business. This whole thing along with these awful interviews from this & the BTD era has really turned me off to Lana even though I like some of her songs. I think I'd like her better if I'd never read anything about her.

Jester

They performed during the same show (like maybe Lana went on first, then Gaga went on third, etc.), shows that were most likely organized by Bob Leone, but that doesn't mean they had to have met one another.

If they did meet, Gaga would have said 'I love Lana! I've known her for years!', meanwhile, Gaga has never said anything about Lana once (not even if she likes her music).

I'm not sure, but I think Gaga only said once that Lana's music makes her fall asleep :emma: So I think they really never met each other, or Gaga heard So Legit and stayed classy

Helix

Stay pressed and keep floping Lana :reductive:

No wonder your username is "Bitter"...

----------

I think she said this because 1) Saying it is about Gaga would not only give Stan's more **** to drag her over AMD it could possibly open her up to a TON of bad attention because y'all know some sites would pick this **** up and blow it up into a "fued". So ya, she'd need to keep it classy (and possible tell a lie)

Anyway the song was written years ago, maybe she doesn't feel this way about Gaga anymore and the fact that people still being it up is just sad IMO. i

XoXoJoanneGaga

Wait, so she'd never met her, but felt the need to write that drivel? It sounds like she got all stirred up over some stuff that wasn't even her business. This whole thing along with these awful interviews from this & the BTD era has really turned me off to Lana even though I like some of her songs. I think I'd like her better if I'd never read anything about her.

Apparently she wrote it because Gaga "betrayed" Bob Leone, by cutting him out when she made it big. It's not like she was unjustified in writing it cause Lana was and still is very close with Bob

freebit

Apparently she wrote it because Gaga "betrayed" Bob Leone, by cutting him out when she made it big. It's not like she was unjustified in writing it cause Lana was and still is very close with Bob

I know, I read the article about it when it came out last year. It still seems like none of her business IMO. Plus it seems a bit much to be that pressed about somebody you don't even know personally. Whatever, agree to disagree. This song wasn't even meant for the public so she's entitled to do whatever she wants, but regardless I still think she was being ridiculous.

Hexxx

Lina Del Rey :creepflop:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Dangerous Man

So what does it exactly mean?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived