💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ARTPOP Documentary STILL in work

Ronlop

Featured Posts

I would love if this turned into an mtv series or something. A 2 hr film wouldnt be enough for the amount of footage they must have

Pole dancer

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's still making it :eek: guess it won't be called ARTPOP then :rofl: unless she wants to drag the theme 15 years from now :smh:

Alien Tulip

I would love if this turned into an mtv series or something. A 2 hr film wouldnt be enough for the amount of footage they must have

That would actually be a great idea.

CyanLights

I was thinking this. Kesha's series was great and I would love to see Gaga do this

Jenniferella

She's gonna call it "I'm going to tell you a lie" :fan:

a57454.jpg

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

nikola

yeah this wiould be really great a lot of singers did this i mean kesha had 2 seasons of her show and she is planing third season and i mean if she is planing to continiu filming footage for documentary and she started like 2012 it would be a lot of footage to put in 2 hr so eather it will be 4 hr movie(which will flop ) or like a tv show that would have 10+ episodes that would be much better and smarter choice

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

The Professor

Omg  :udidnt:

this would slay!  :gaga:

TheOriginalOne

Yusss! This was one of the things I was most excited about!!! :excited:

I agree 100%!

Since when is there a documentary
RWU2HZ6.gif

Pop Art

I hope this is true! :excited2:

I was wondering what happened to it.

Jay.P

I hope not too much from 2014. I want footage from 2012/2013 and the creation of ARTPOP and the surgery

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Mama Ru

But we already have the ARTPOP documentary:

http://youtu.be/bJkw7_YLw7A

It's epic and flawless and ya'all will deal. :whitney: :legend:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Archived