Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which hairstyle should Gaga maintain for next era?

The Professor

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

What about this

red-hairstyle-wigs.jpg

Yaaaaaassss I would love to see her in this

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

I wish she had used more of the early TFM promotion hair. Waivy bleached blonde that seems like extension. Pair it with those perfect black brows she had during TMB 1.0.

article-0-0756E37A000005DC-104_468x597.j

Alien Tulip

Stay away from blonde. Blonde does not look cute on gaga anymore. Keep it black but preferably wear a weave version of the MANiCURE wig but of course longer almost reaching her butt. Fire tara and hire a better makeup artist and BAM we have an interesting looking Gaga again.

boyerased

Stay away from blonde. Blonde does not look cute on gaga anymore. Keep it black but preferably wear a weave version of the MANiCURE wig but of course longer almost reaching her butt. Fire tara and hire a better makeup artist and BAM we have an interesting looking Gaga again.

This. Tara just doesn't cut. I mean we used to get this "new" gaga every few months but were're all stick to one make up and just wig changes. I don't like how Gaga's make seem unnatural like her foundation is always obvious idk. Maybe it's brandon's fault.

she needs Peter Savic back ....tbh, im not a fan of Frederic Aspiras hair styles..ever!

PETER SAVIC:

Paparazzi_008.jpg1-x-09_Sasha_Eisenman_007.jpg9-15-09_Max_Abadian_406-final.jpg

Paparazzi_001.jpg

FREDERIC ASPIRAS

BOSTON.jpg3-30-14_Twitpic_001.jpg

5-3-11_Davi_Russo_002.jpgRTEmagicC_Lady_Gaga_Mary_the_Night_txdam:manicure:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

The Child

bsshavethumb_131.jpg

Very rude  :awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Houdini

Very rude  :awkney:

i said i was kidding and i have big respect for her

on se calme les nerfs  :awkney:

The Child

i said i was kidding and i have big respect for her

on se calme les nerfs  :awkney:

You better be kidding

I love Britney  :legend:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Miel

she needs Peter Savic back ....tbh, im not a fan of Frederic Aspiras hair styles..ever!

PETER SAVIC:

Paparazzi_008.jpg1-x-09_Sasha_Eisenman_007.jpg9-15-09_Max_Abadian_406-final.jpg

Paparazzi_001.jpg

FREDERIC ASPIRAS

BOSTON.jpg3-30-14_Twitpic_001.jpg

5-3-11_Davi_Russo_002.jpgRTEmagicC_Lady_Gaga_Mary_the_Night_txdam:manicure:

Those particular hairstyles from Frederic are actually okay? Given the context, at least for the last two, those are intentionally ugly.

3 points in and ready for more

Those particular hairstyles from Frederic are actually okay? Given the context, at least for the last two, those are intentionally ugly.

we might also all agree that his wigs looks obvious in some ways idk if its intentional or what... u can see always see the hairline

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

boyerased

I guess that's it. her wigs nowadays seems like... wigs. I know they were wigs but they look too artificial... they have no life... they seem like something disconnected from Gaga's head. her hairlines nowadays are a mess... plus the uneven wig placements.

It would be cool if those long pony tails from MUGLER would comeback with black and white mixed... I still can't believe that a perfect look like that was used only once... 

gaga-mugler-black.jpg
753936_G74K2MBY2TAUKDS1U3YPMUS25J7OZB_si

lady-gaga-au-defile-thierry-mugler-a-par

:worship2: 

Miel

we might also all agree that his wigs looks obvious in some ways idk if its intentional or what... u can see always see the hairline

I'd disagree through TFM and BTW (well, some), but I agree through ARTPOP. Something about the wig placement during ARTPOP seemed... off. Other than the obvious and easily-dismissed (wig-change performances, like VMAs/Swinefest/artRave, I'd count out, because we all know those were applied on the whim), a lot of the hair was oddly done.

There are some exceptions (some of the ARTPOP girl brunette wigs looked very well-placed), but for the most part they were funky.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived