Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fun. guitarist SHADES Gaga, Katy and Lily Allen!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Emvee

What kind of miss :lmao:

YAS Taylor swift ha social cultural musical and artistic influence is UNDENIABLE :derpga:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

I love Tay, but no.  Plus, hasn't he and his girlfriend, Lena, always had irrelevant opinions?....

nikola

hahha funy taylor closest to micheal jackson hahahhahahah i mean she needs to break up once in a year(even she des it like 100 times) so she can write love and break up songs i dont think that MJ did that hahahahah this guy is funy and lets just say that she dont have greatest voice out there(my opinion)

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

thefamebitch

Lol well him and I definitely have a different taste in music.  Don't like Fun., Yeezus or Taylor Swift.  Bye b---h.  

GypsyPrince

Anyone who compares Taylor Swift to MJ has questionable taste and imma just leave it at that.

Cody Draco

Again, You're as delusional as this ****ing nerd if you really think Taylor has great lyrics. Lyrics about breakups with her boyfriends is nothing special. Most of her lyrics are unrelatable for a lot of people. Gaga on the other hand, has great and very relatable lyrics. Gaga is a far better songwriter and lyricist than Taylor Swift. That's a cold hard fact, not my opinion. You don't like it, Deal with it.

You are a delusional mess if you don't think Taylor Swift's lyrics are relatable to a lot of people. Gaga being better than Taylor is an opinion you and I both share, not a fact. You and your attitude can go. :later:

StrawberryBlond

Now, Taylor's won a lot of accolades and a lot of critical praise, but never has she been compared to legends like MJ. If even the experts don't think she's on that level, it looks really embarrassing when an indie act says she's the best thing since sliced bread. Taylor used to be a country artist, but she sold out to make pop to get ultimate sales, so she's hardly trained well in the art of pop songwriting and was heavily overseen by the likes of Max Martin when she made her poppiest tracks on Red. She is not a pop expert by any means and it definitely isn't the genre where she excels. Saying Taylor makes some of the best ever pop music is like saying that Lil Wayne makes great rock music (he made that one rock album that got panned). It will earn you no respect by saying it, except from Taylor's fans and just makes you appear very ignorant about pop music. I firmly believe that Taylor is one of the most over-rated songwriters ever with average lyrics at best. Whenever I see her get nominations or wins for her music, I just think the panel really need to get out more. Now, artists like Gaga are the few that do compared to legends like MJ by music experts. Tony Bennett said Gaga was the most talented artist he had ever worked with and that she'd be as big as Elvis. Gene Simmons said that she's the only really good rock star of modern times. I do not hear such comparisons being said about Taylor. And if Taylor's much so timeless and so much better than the rest of the throwaway pop rubbish, how come the public can only name about 4 of her singles whereas they can name many from Gaga, Katy, etc?

Now, Taylor's won a lot of accolades and a lot of critical praise, but never has she been compared to legends like MJ. If even the experts don't think she's on that level, it looks really embarrassing when an indie act says she's the best thing since sliced bread. Taylor used to be a country artist, but she sold out to make pop to get ultimate sales, so she's hardly trained well in the art of pop songwriting and was heavily overseen by the likes of Max Martin when she made her poppiest tracks on Red. She is not a pop expert by any means and it definitely isn't the genre where she excels. Saying Taylor makes some of the best ever pop music is like saying that Lil Wayne makes great rock music (he made that one rock album that got panned). It will earn you no respect by saying it, except from Taylor's fans and just makes you appear very ignorant about pop music. I firmly believe that Taylor is one of the most over-rated songwriters ever with average lyrics at best. Whenever I see her get nominations or wins for her music, I just think the panel really need to get out more. Now, artists like Gaga are the few that do compared to legends like MJ by music experts. Tony Bennett said Gaga was the most talented artist he had ever worked with and that she'd be as big as Elvis. Gene Simmons said that she's the only really good rock star of modern times. I do not hear such comparisons being said about Taylor. And if Taylor's much so timeless and so much better than the rest of the throwaway pop rubbish, how come the public can only name about 4 of her singles whereas they can name many from Gaga, Katy, etc?

So much truth to this  :tea:

Love Trumps Hate

Dayman

No sahde, but I can't even remeber anything about Tyalor Swift other than the whole Kanye incident. I can't name a single one of her songs or anything "iconic" about her. It's not like I don't listen to radio and watch television so I don't get it. Katy Perry and Gaga both have "iconic" moments for sure. I know everyone likes to trash Katy Perry here - but she is one of the few pop stars I can actually recalling doing anything memorable. Really, Katy, Gaga and Rihanna are the only new generation pop stars that I can think of to leave any kind of mark - whether it be a hairstyle, some outfit or elaborate production. Taylor Swift is just there - she doesn't feel like a participant in any of it.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived