💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicole Scherzinger

Pitch

Featured Posts

Pitch

ScreenShot2014-03-11at123332_zpsfd8b9d08

WELCOME TO THE NICOLE SCHERZINGER THREAD!

Nicole Scherzinger (born June 29, 1978) is an American recording artist, actress and television personality. Following her departure from Eden's Crush, she auditioned for the burlesque inspired recording group, The ***cat Dolls and she subsequently signed a contract with Interscope Records. The group's debut album, PCD (2005) and its follow-up Doll Domination (2008) both set records for girl groups. It was a breakthrough in her career that brought her to widespread prominence. Many of the group's songs became worldwide hits including "Don't Cha", "Stickwitu", "Buttons", "When I Grow Up", "I Hate This Part" and "Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)". However, despite their commercial success, the group was plagued by internal conflict which led to the downfall and disbandment of the group. Scherzinger's long-delayed debut solo album, Killer Love (2011), incorporated elements of eurodance and club pop music. Its singles "Don't Hold Your Breath" and "Right There", although not major hits on the American charts, became top-ten hits in several countries worldwide. Scherzinger left Interscope Records in late 2013 and signed a multi-million dollar contract with Sony Music Entertainment and RCA Records. Scherzinger has sold 60 million records worldwide when combining her tally as a member of the ***cat Dolls and her solo career.

âžœThe ***cat Dolls

PCD (2005)

In November 2002, Scherzinger had seen The ***cat Dolls, a burlesque troupe, performing on the Late Show with David Letterman, where Carmen Electra sang "Big Spender" from the Bob Fosse musical Sweet Charity. In 2003 Scherzinger auditioned for the group when they were re-cast as recording artists. The group's creator Robin Antin and Interscope Records chairman Ron Fair had been impressed with Scherzinger's audition; offered her the position as lead vocalist for the group and a solo recording contract. In September 2005, the band released PCD, an album combined with several dance-pop songs interlacing their burlesque style, while the second half of the album contain tributes and covers. PCD was certified double-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), and sold 3 million copes in the United States. To date, PCD has sold 10 million copies worldwide. The group became one of the top-selling artists in 2006, while the album appeared at number twelve on the Billboard 200 year-end chart that year. At the end of 2006, the IFPI reported that PCD was the 12th best-selling album worldwide and third by a female act. By 2007, it had sold 8 million copies globally. PCD has also sold 1,246,769 copies in the United Kingdom making the group the only female band besides The Spice Girls to surpass a million sales, and one of the best selling albums of the 2000–09 decade. The success of the group's debut album led them to became the most successful girl group in the world since The Spice Girls ten years ago.

Doll Domination (2008)

It was released in the United States on September 23, 2008 and peaked at number four on the Billboard 200. The album included singles "When I Grow Up" and "I Hate This Part" which peaked at number nine and eleven on the Billboard Hot 100, respectively. Both songs were originally recorded for Scherzinger's solo effort. The following year, The ***cat Dolls embarked on a worldwide concert tour, entitled the World Domination Tour which began on January 18, 2009. Following A.R. Rahman's expected win at the 2009 Academy Awards for Best Original Song and Best Original Score for "Jai Ho" and its soudtrack from Slumdog Millionaire, Scherzinger was asked to re-write and make a pop version of the song while on tour with the group. The song was entitled "Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)" and Scherzinger was credited as a featured artist causing an internal strife within the group. The song reached number one in 17 countries and established Scherzinger as a solo artist. In the United States, it peaked at number fifteen on the Billboard Hot 100, after charging eighty-five places consequentially making the largest weekly leap from number 100. After the tour concluded in August 2009, the group announced a hiatus to further pursue solo careers.

Some of their hits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNSxNsr4wmA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1uNjmxJQUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0K46C82v9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5OyXmHD0w

âžœDiscography:

Her Name Is Nicole - Scherzinger's first recording during her solo career, "Whatever U Like" featuring T.I. was released as the album's lead single. "Baby Love" was released as the second single on September 18, 2007. It peaked in the top twenty in thirteen countries, including Germany, Italy, Ireland and the United Kingdom. After the release of "Baby Love", Scherzinger had planned to release her debut solo album in late 2007. However, as a result of a majority of the singles charting poorly in the US, Scherzinger decided not to release any further singles from the album and at Scherzinger's request, Her Name Is Nicole was shelved

Her_Name_Is_Nicole.jpg

Her Name Is Nicole (Shelved)

Released: Shelved

Label: A&M/Interscope

Billboard 200: --

UK Albums Chart: --

Singles:

Whatever U Like (feat. T.I.)

Released: August 28, 2007

US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles: #4

UK Singles Chart: Uncharted

Baby Love (feat. will.i.am)

Released: September 18, 2007

US Hot 100: Uncharted

UK Singles Chart: #14

Track Listing

1. Super villain

2. Who's Gonna Love You

3. Power's Out (feat. Sting)

4. Puakenikeni

5. Happily Never After

6. Baby Love (feat. will.i.am)

7. Save Me From Myself

8. Physical (feat. Timbaland)

9. Love Like This

10. Just Say Yes

11. When You're Falling

12. Whatever You Like (feat. T.I.)

13. I M.I.S.S. You

14. March

15. I Blow (feat. Busta Rhymes)

16. Feels So Good

17. Get 'Em Ladies

Killer Love - On March 18, 2011, Scherzinger released her debut studio album, Killer Love. The album experienced moderate success in certain territories; on the UK Albums Chart the album debuted and peaked at number eight and by November it sold 140,000 copies. The album included, second single, "Don't Hold Your Breath" which debuted atop the UK Singles Chart and top-three songs, "Poison" and "Right There". The latter one was remixed featuring 50 Cent and released as the lead single for the US version of Killer Love. It peaked at number thirty-nine, remaining the highest charting single on the Billboard Hot 100. Killer Love was re-released with four additional songs, including the fifth and final single, "Try with Me"

nicolekillerlove.jpg

Killer Love (2011)

Released: March 18, 2011

Label: Interscope

Billboard 200: Unreleased

UK Albums Chart: #8

Singles:

Poison

Released: October 25, 2010

UK Singles Chart: #3

Don't Hold Your Breath

Released: February 16, 2011

US Hot 100: #85

UK Singles Chart: #1

Right There (feat. 50 Cent)

Released: May 17, 2011

US Hot 100: #39

UK Singles Chart: #3

Wet

Released: August 28, 2011

UK Singles Chart: #21

Try With Me

Released: October 18, 2011

UK Singles Chart: #18

Track Listing

1. Poison

2. Killer Love

3. Don't Hold Your Breath

4. Right There

5. You Will Be Loved

6. Wet

7. Say Yes

8. Club Banger Nation

9. Power's Out (feat. Sting)

10. Desperate

11. Everybody

12. Heartbeat (Rudi Wells' Open Heart Remix) (with Enrique Iglesias)

13. Casualty

14. AmenJena

15. Right There (feat. 50 Cent)

16. Try With Me

17. Trust Me I Lie

18. Tomorrow Never Dies

Untitled - In March 2013, Scherzinger released "Boomerang" which debuted and peaked at number six on the UK Singles Chart. The as-of-yet untitled album will be executive produced by Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and Terius "The-Dream" Nash. It will be preceded by the release of a new single in Summer 2014.

Untitled (2014)

Released: Summer 2014

Label: RCA Records

Billboard 200:

UK Albums Chart:

Singles:

Boomerang

Released: January 24, 2013

UK Singles Chart: #6

Your Love

Released:

US Hot 100:

UK Singles Chart:

Track Listing

CURRENT MUSIC VIDEO: BOOMERANG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoRrGsgohYE

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SonOfAphrodite

I still don't know how to pronounce her last name  :cry:

Edu

Boomerang slé so hard... too bad it didn't get recognition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoRrGsgohYE

🌹 free britney 🌹

Pitch

Wait, what? She has a new single coming out soon? :udidnt:

Yep, the balls rolling (again), think it was her dancer who said to expect something late May

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Edu

Yep, the balls rolling (again), think it was her dancer who said to expect something late May

Do we have more info about it? :excited2:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Pitch

Do we have more info about it? :excited2:

Umm theres a rumour shes going for a more urban sound with this album (due in the summer), apart from that tho we're pretty much in the dark

Umm theres a rumour shes going for a more urban sound with this album (due in the summer), apart from that tho we're pretty much in the dark

I would love that! :excited:

Michael

I still don't know how to pronounce her last name  :cry:

Shur-zinger

HauntingHollow

Nicole ****singer  :lolgaga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Haroon

She's had so many good songs :giveup: I've loved every single one of her singles, but my favourite has to be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkdkX6_3iGI

I'm still annoyed that the song she performed on US X Factor wasn't ever released, and I couldn't find a studio version of it :noparty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA4JjZyJWuQ

Pitch

New photoshoot, could be to do with music?

2wqxxc4.jpg

She's had so many good songs :giveup: I've loved every single one of her singles, but my favourite has to be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkdkX6_3iGI

I'm still annoyed that the song she performed on US X Factor wasn't ever released, and I couldn't find a studio version of it :noparty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA4JjZyJWuQ

OMG i know! :giveup:

Edu

Poor Her Name Is... Nicole  :toofunny:

Not even mentioned

🌹 free britney 🌹

Pitch

Poor Her Name Is... Nicole  :toofunny:

Not even mentioned

Shhhh, it never happened...

you-didnt-see-anything_749.gif

Archived