💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Kaiju Fan Club

Shu Rin

Featured Posts

Shu Rin

Mothra Vs. The Thing was really good. love the tiny twins and their songs. Foo Foo should watch Rebirth Of Mothra.

I've been looking for that online everywhere for Rebirth Of Mothra, but i haven't found it.  :( Oh well, for next week's movie we'll be taking a break from Godzilla and going with a different monster.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

I've been looking for that online everywhere for Rebirth Of Mothra, but i haven't found it.  :( Oh well, for next week's movie we'll be taking a break from Godzilla and going with a different monster.

yeah i would like to go into more monsters.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx

"Zilla, a mutated iguana that was misidentified as Godzilla by the Americans."

OMG THE SHADE :udidnt:

Shu Rin

"Zilla, a mutated iguana that was misidentified as Godzilla by the Americans."

OMG THE SHADE :udidnt:

Lol they said that in "Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah" and i laughed so hard. poor Zilla, always getting kicked around. :rofl:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Staryu

Oh cool ('just saw the new topic :sweat: )! I'll watch it in the next few days. :party:

Hexxx

Gamera!! yeah i remember him. My first movie was Gamera Vs. Zigra. pretty cool. I like his design. he's pretty cool just to say he's a giant turtle.

Shu Rin

Gamera!! yeah i remember him. My first movie was Gamera Vs. Zigra. pretty cool. I like his design. he's pretty cool just to say he's a giant turtle.

You know they are making a new Gamera film set to release next year in honor of his 50th anniversary. I can't wait to see it.

Hexxx

You know they are making a new Gamera film set to release next year in honor of his 50th anniversary. I can't wait to see it.

Oh cool. i never watch any of the newer Gamera movies but I've seen photos from them and they are awesome.

Hexxx

Godzilla vs. Hedorah was scary. Imagine what the american version would look like and it's theme

I need to watch more Gamera movies.

Hexxx

The Gamera movie was Awesome. I really love the creature design. :legend:

Shu Rin

Yes the creature designs were amazing. The miniature sets were on point too. I also loved the character Asagi, I wish they had gone a little more into the connection between her Gamera. Then again that kinda happens in the sequel.

Hexxx

I love Gamera's fangs.

I love Gamera's fangs.

Me too. they made him look so cute.

tumblr_mb27pzK8Mu1qzr8nao1_500.jpg

He's so adorable  :sara:

Hexxx

Me too. they made him look so cute.

tumblr_mb27pzK8Mu1qzr8nao1_500.jpg

He's so adorable  :sara:

That pic actually scared the crap outta me :laughga:

Maybe its cause i'm just used to him that i think he's cute. speaking of Gamera, i've been looking around the video sites for the next movie in the heisei trilogy and i can't find it except on itunes. i think it may be our only way of watching it.  :ohno:

Archived