Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

To everyone who sees Gaga live for the 1st time

itsdominik

Featured Posts

calmar

Not all of this applies; many people (such as myself) aren't queueing up because they have seats up in the seats, not in the GA area. Not everyone finds screaming and standing fun. 

At any rate, my MB was very fun. It went by in what seemed like a blur to me, but it left me blown away. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

I'm so excited!! :flutter: Me and my sister are going to have the best time ever :excited:

We got GA. Are we going to have a decent spot if we wait for like 6-7 hours? If I'd go alone, I wouldn't mind waiting the whole freaking day, but my sister is not as intense as me. :emma: 

RAMROD

Oh also, be ready for meltdown for DAYS after your show.

It will be really hard to move on.

It feels like having a relapse.

I am not sure if I have mive in at all tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterVlad

You will know what I am talking about after the show.

Stopped reading there, cuz there is no chance that she will come to my country :nooo:

Oh also, be ready for meltdown for DAYS after your show.

It will be really hard to move on.

It feels like having a relapse.

I am not sure if I have mive in at all tbh.

this

Sugarfall

LOL drink enough water, but dont pee :D

I have seating tickets so I am wondering, how early should I be there? It is my 1st time and I cant wait! :party:

RAMROD

LOL drink enough water, but dont pee :D

I have seating tickets so I am wondering, how early should I be there? It is my 1st time and I cant wait! :party:

It does not matter if it is numbered seats.

You can arrive 30 minutes before start and it is O.K.

BUT, if it is free seats then you may want to queue like the rest of us.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sugarfall

It does not matter if it is numbered seats.

You can arrive 30 minutes before start and it is O.K.

BUT, if it is free seats then you may want to queue like the rest of us.

OK thanks! :worship:

SychosSoChic

I miraculously got my spot back after peeing... And I was in the front row. Thank you to everyone who helped. No thank you to the 40 year olds who tried to punch me.

SO glad that didn't only happen to me  :dies:

I didn't wait in line, they opened the flood gates the second me and my friends arrived  :whitney:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I have seating tickets, but I'm still super excited!!!

I hope there won't be 'gay speeches' this time, because I'm going with my mom and I'm still in the closet... So yeah... that would be awkward 

But it's Gaga, so I think we can expect sum gay talk there  :

Just act like you support gay rights :laughga:

Trust me, with the BTWB gay right speeches weren't the problem at all - I was with my father by the way. The most awkward would've been the marihuana speeches :toofunga: but my father simply enjoyed the show and called it the best moment of his year :party:

Although he did predict Gaga 's downfall :gum:

ItsTommyBitch

I have seats in the 100s, but im coming in on a train the day of, so im just going to head there and queue with everyone else because i have no other place to go  :toofunny:

But i have questions :O Do people in the seats usually just sit down and be silent? Cause That wont be me.  :hor: I'm hoping that people sitting near me are ok with me getting super emotional during certain parts of the show (especially the beginning!)

I'm looking forward to my superior view but also wondering things like... if i want merchandise should I buy super before the show starts? And where am i putting all my swag :O Just take it to my seat lol?

I am literally taking a train to Chicago to see her and not living anywhere specific while im there.. My Cousin lives about ~3 hours away from the venue and shes going to take me in after the show is over (ill be leaving the morning after) but i doubt she wants to come get all my stuff and put it in her car, lol. Mayb

:toofunny: #homeless4aday

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

itsdominik

I have seats in the 100s, but im coming in on a train the day of, so im just going to head there and queue with everyone else because i have no other place to go :toofunny:

But i have questions :O Do people in the seats usually just sit down and be silent? Cause That wont be me. :hor: I'm hoping that people sitting near me are ok with me getting super emotional during certain parts of the show (especially the beginning!)

I'm looking forward to my superior view but also wondering things like... if i want merchandise should I buy super before the show starts? And where am i putting all my swag :O Just take it to my seat lol?

I am literally taking a train to Chicago to see her and not living anywhere specific while im there.. My Cousin lives about ~3 hours away from the venue and shes going to take me in after the show is over (ill be leaving the morning after) but i doubt she wants to come get all my stuff and put it in her car, lol. Mayb

:toofunny: #homeless4aday

It depeneds on the people that are seated around you. If you are seated it doesn't matter whether you buy merchandise before or after the show. Although there will probably be more items available before than after the show. I think you are allowed to take the merch you bought with you to your seats. The staff might check your bags, but since you are seated and don't need to stress about saving your spot this isn't a problem

my show is in mid august which is the hottest time of the year in my country. its so hot to the point that its hard to be outside even for an hour. 

so im a little worried whether ill be able to handle the heat and humidity while queuing  :cry:

any tips for how to cope? do you guys save places for eachother while you take turns to cool down somewhere indoors?

or do you just deal?

itsdominik

my show is in mid august which is the hottest time of the year in my country. its so hot to the point that its hard to be outside even for an hour.

so im a little worried whether ill be able to handle the heat and humidity while queuing :cry:

any tips for how to cope? do you guys save places for eachother while you take turns to cool down somewhere indoors?

or do you just deal?

Take an umbrella and a fan or something like that with you, drink lots of water (and don't forget to go to the toillet early enough. Also take a sun blocker with you, just in case you are queueing in the hot sun all day. And maybe you could fill cold water in a spray bottle and splash cool water in your face to refresh

Archived