đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Lana Del Rey - West Coast (OFFICIAL VEVO Link)

Minaj

Featured Posts

that's weird because she tweeted 5:00 EST and its 4 there RN, so shouldn't there only be an hour left?
I'm not sure tbh, but the woman who is premiering it, her show starts in 30 mins (10am) until 1pm and they just said 'Fearne will be playing the new Lana Del Rey track between 10 and 1'

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox People

• ReRe

• Staryu

• Pandora

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox People
I'm not sure tbh, but the woman who is premiering it, her show starts in 30 mins (10am) until 1pm and they just said 'Fearne will be playing the new Lana Del Rey track between 10 and 1'
lets just pray it comes asap :Sharon:

MonsterOfSpain

I can't believe I'm listening to this when I could be listening to ARTPOP instead.

Fox People

yep, according to this tumble site, its premiering in a little over 20 minutes. http://westcoastradio1.tumblr.com/

Addy Ezzie

OMG BBC Radio 1 is playing Roar right now (yeah, I'm listening, don't want to miss Slay Coast).

Do y'all still think its more EDM?

Not really

But from that IG snippet it sounded really HUGE. :nooo:

Do y'all still think its more EDM?

I don't think so. Not according to the Coachella snippets. And I don't think Lana likes EDM much. 

OMG BBC Radio 1 is playing Roar right now (yeah, I'm listening, don't want to miss Slay Coast).

Roarrrrr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:legend:

Jk of course.

:derpga:

Edited by GoodBoyReRe

Staryu

I know. :deadbanana: The things I do for Lana... :giggle:

• Mills locked this topic