Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I miss Gaga's Septum Ring. It was so gorgeous.

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

another favorite shot.. with Courtney Love. 

tumblr_msu4di5COL1qdmb8eo4_1280.jpg

I ****ing love this look, she's such a natural beauty :nooo:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SinAgain

I find this comment humorous when I think back to the MASSIVE meltdowns the first day we found out she got it. :lmao: shows how much some people on this forum overreact about such trivial things.

While I agree with you, I hardly noticed/cared when she got the thing. So in my case, I'm not surprised.

Brainiac

While I agree with you, I hardly noticed/cared when she got the thing. So in my case, I'm not surprised.

yeah it wasn't directed at you at all. just pointing it out using your comment haha.

Probglum

I miss it also, I was hoping she would of kept it.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

wahkeenasitka

I ****ing love this look, she's such a natural beauty :nooo:

yup. i actually like her a lot more with less makeup. she looks more raw and punk rock, which i love. 

I find this comment humorous when I think back to the MASSIVE meltdowns the first day we found out she got it. 

hmmmmm... i wasn't paying attention to GGD when she got her septum pierced, but I was thrilled.. people were having "meltdowns" on this site? like totally freaking out and hating on it? 

i've had my septum pierced for almost 10 years and I love it, so I was super stoked when Gaga got hers done. 

Brainiac

hmmmmm... i wasn't paying attention to GGD when she got her septum pierced, but I was thrilled.. people were having "meltdowns" on this site? like totally freaking out and hating on it? 

you better believe they were. I remember some people thinking that she was having a mental breakdown or something.  :dies:

feelitinmybones

you better believe they were. I remember some people thinking that she was having a mental breakdown or something.  :dies:

Oh god.. because of a piercing? :toofunny:

I really loved it on her! I've always wanted to get it done because its so easy to hide and I think it looked really cute on her too :flutter:

Does anyone know if she still has it and has just flipped it up or gotten rid of it completely?

RAMROD

Yes, but it caused so much unnecessary melt down

by straight edge members in this forums tho :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived