Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will you seriously be "done" is she doesn't make G.U.Y a single?

Masaki

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't the sole track which I deem worthy to be a single anyway. And even if she abandons this project completely right before her world tour, my interest and support would still be there as long as she keeps doing her thing. 

who cares? if people stop supporting her for a single choice then they arnt really fans, lol at people who worry about the choices she and her team make like they have money invested in it or something.

Obviously not, but I think GUY is the best option for Gaga to have a hit, as she didn't take the chance with DWUW. She strongly needs a hit right now, because it would mean her record trusting her and, as a consequence, letting her release the single she wants, maybe not with this album but with the Act 2.

Of course not, but i also don't care about G.U.Y. that much (it aint that great imho). I would loved to see an EP, something like TFM, for her to start fresh.

La Primavera

I don't even care anymore. I'll just be ok with whatever she does. BUT SHE HAS TO DO SOMETHING, THE BLACKOUTS ARE KILLING ME!

No, G.U.Y. is one of the worst songs on the album - if anything I'll be dissapointed once it is a single - maybe a video will help me like it though.

Archived