Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video of Gaga leaving rehearsals in NYC earlier today

Ammuffin

Featured Posts

Michelle

original.gif?v=1 YAAAAASSSS YAAAAAAAS!!!

Oh man :lmao: LItlle Goatsters bahaha  sorry I know that isn't very kind but they SOUND LIKE GOATS!!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

I'm not homphobic and I fully support gay rights, but I ****ing swear if all the gays around me at the Gaga concert I go to are just screaming this at the top of their annoying lungs like they were here Imma cut several b---hes tbh :emma:

lmaooo i'd too 

crybrowz

I'm not homphobic and I fully support gay rights, but I ****ing swear if all the gays around me at the Gaga concert I go to are just screaming this at the top of their annoying lungs like they were here Imma cut several b---hes tbh :emma:

:tea: :tea:

They're very irritating 

Mister G

Omg :lmao:

J e s s e

THE FREAKING OUT AT THE END :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I find their yasing amusing, ya'll can stay mad :sharon:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GAGA SLAY SIS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL YAAAAAAAAAAAA *gunshot* Gaga: Thanks Paul.

NOOOOOOI can imagine it. :sharon:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived