• MOMTHER BJÃ?RKSUS EMERGING FROM HA BLACK LAKE TO DROWN POP MUSIC IN FIRE
    • maybe i mean she's björk i'm sure vulnicura will do well
    • y isn't my fave on kworb smfh

Featured Posts

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

She will use strings for her next album. A picture leaked of her in studio a few weeks ago.

AHHH yay!! That's exciting to hear. Also, as much as I love Biophilia and the conceptual aspect of the album, I kinda hope the next record is a bit more personal and relatable lyrically like some of her older albums.

All Is Full Of Love

Bachelorette

Hyperballad

Mutual Core

Hunter

Pluto

It's Not Up To You

Aurora

Pagan Poetry

:giveup: If I had to choose one that would probably be Bachelorette.

JudasInTheDark

All Is Full Of Love

Bachelorette

Hyperballad

Mutual Core

Hunter

Pluto

It's Not Up To You

Aurora

Pagan Poetry

:giveup: If I had to choose one that would probably be Bachelorette.

Great choices :legend:

Although, I still don't really get the overwhelming love and favoritism of "All Is Full If Love". I listened to the version on Family Tree today, which people seem to like better, but I still feel like it's far from her best :shrug:

Great choices :legend:

Although, I still don't really get the overwhelming love and favoritism of "All Is Full If Love". I listened to the version on Family Tree today, which people seem to like better, but I still feel like it's far from her best :shrug:

I like the version from the video the most

Tommymonster44

It's crazy to think weight get another project in the next year or two. It feels like Biophilia just came out.

JudasInTheDark

Alright guys so I'm gonna start what I started in Madonna thread here too!

Debut

Favorite: "Aeroplane"

Least Favorite: "There's More To Life Than This"

This was hard! Especially the favorite!!

FrozenKookie

I started digging her music December last year when I downloaded Post, and the rest is history, and still in the making. I'm getting really obsessed more and more everyday. Since then, there's no single day that I won't play a single Bjork album.

Homogenic is her greatest album, and Joga remains my most fav song of hers. It really tears my soul into pieces.. no, almost every song. Only a true fan or at least a person who can understand her music would understand.

Post is her most accessible album and the advisable album to get to for first timers. And to anyone who's interested just type "how to get into Bjork" on Google Images.

Post, Homogenic and Vespertine are life. I'm still absorbing Volta. And I'm still not ready for Medulla as it's the final stage.

But again, Homogenic is ethereal. This woman is ahead of its time. I may be dramatic but idgaf.

And still thanking Pluto of ggd for everything

:sara:

aaronyoji

i wish there was a studio version of her voltaic version of hyperballad with the LFO break down, ugh perfection. 

i wonder if she'll ever go back to a more house/oriented sound like some of her early stuff, i think she could bring a more interesting take on the usual 4/4 measures that we hear. i think my favorite albums have got to be vespertine, volta, and biophilia. 

^_^

i'd like to see what she'd put on her next compilation album. she doesn't really need one because i think her greatest hits album is the perfect introduction to her work and if you "get" it you'll probably "get" everything that came out afterwords. but it'd be nice to see what she'd put on there.

For the first compilation it was the fans who decided as they voted on her website for the songs they wanted to be on it.

JudasInTheDark

I started digging her music December last year when I downloaded Post, and the rest is history, and still in the making. I'm getting really obsessed more and more everyday. Since then, there's no single day that I won't play a single Bjork album.

Homogenic is her greatest album, and Joga remains my most fav song of hers. It really tears my soul into pieces.. no, almost every song. Only a true fan or at least a person who can understand her music would understand.

Post is her most accessible album and the advisable album to get to for first timers. And to anyone who's interested just type "how to get into Bjork" on Google Images.

Post, Homogenic and Vespertine are life. I'm still absorbing Volta. And I'm still not ready for Medulla as it's the final stage.

But again, Homogenic is ethereal. This woman is ahead of its time. I may be dramatic but idgaf.

And still thanking Pluto of ggd for everything

:sara:

I'm kind of on the same page as you! I'm still absorbing so much of her stuff, but loving every minute of it and trying to take my time :nick: I just love all her music so far. Vespertine, Homogenic, Post, and Biophilia are the ones I'm obsessed with though.

Archived