Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with Thomas Kloss (Bad Romance) again!

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LStephens11

I hope y'all are aware that just because she's working with people who she's previously worked with on Bad Romance, the music video of her career (thus far) that it doesn't necessarily mean the collaboration will produce the same results? I mean, you'd have to be a moron to think that this video will "save her career" (that doesn't need saving) or be "the comeback she needs" (although she doesn't need a comeback).

I don't doubt that this'll be an amazing visual, but don't fool yourselves into thinking this is going to be something of Mecca proportions like Bad Romance was just because she's working with the cinematographer.

Davidsonary

I'm beyond ready for this! Give me the thing that I love!!

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Y'all thinking just because she was successful with her bad romance video with this guy

That she will be again guys you know nothing so just stop

#cringeatggd

Paper Gangsta

I hope y'all are aware that just because she's working with people who she's previously worked with on Bad Romance, the music video of her career (thus far) that it doesn't necessarily mean the collaboration will produce the same results? I mean, you'd have to be a moron to think that this video will "save her career" (that doesn't need saving) or be "the comeback she needs" (although she doesn't need a comeback).

I don't doubt that this'll be an amazing visual, but don't fool yourselves into thinking this is going to be something of Mecca proportions like Bad Romance was just because she's working with the cinematographer.

I agree with most of what you said but her career is in trouble and she needs to save it

srry for the dumb question but does a cinematographer does?

They're usually the cameraman, as well as have a key role in generating the story board and the final editing of the product.

They also coordinate the camera crew/lighting crew to get other shots that might be used in the film.

Basically, they make the video and how it is looked and edited to be something professional and well built/edited.

RAMROD

Y'all thinking just because she was successful with her bad romance video with this guy

That she will be again guys you know nothing so just stop

#cringeatggd

Y U so bitter though?

Is better to have hope than sulking in the corner. :whitney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived