đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A new video from the set; dancers rehearsing for AURA?

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

The girls are dancing to a 114-115 BPM tempo and the boys to 111-112 BPM. So this is probably not for Aura (130 BPM).

skaxboy

Is that the metalic swan people were talking about? :udidnt:

It looks like one of those floaty pool blow up toys painted in gold.

Looking VERY VERY closly at the choreo in the Instgram vid and Aura performed at Jingle Bell Ball...the choreo is VERY similar 

:udidnt:

... but then again, so are most of Richie's choreos, so...  :noparty:

ModernEcstasy

Oh god. I have a feeling that we will have to wait forever if it really is a trilogy of videos. Either that or this is just footage for the artRAVE. Not getting my hopes up as probably won't see it until July onwards :(

okay this is def not a music video, it's most likely tour interludes

This. Or complimentary imagery for a possible DVD release of the ARTPOP movie. Like you'd get the movie+ARTPOP as an hour long visual music video. (Hence the october date for final production?)

MonsterMum

Oh god. I have a feeling that we will have to wait forever if it really is a trilogy of videos. Either that or this is just footage for the artRAVE. Not getting my hopes up as probably won't see it until July onwards :(

That would make no sense if she's gonna come forward with the 3rd single soon?

Wet Fire

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *highest vocal pitch* :cry:

G.U.Y., Venus and Aura - each with a video......IT WILL BE S DREAM COME TRUE. I'LL DIE IN HAPPINESS. :giveup:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :emo:

Archived