R.I.P. The Born This Way Ball - 1 Year On

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

my god that castle looks amazing. 

i loved staying up til 4 in the morning trying to watch some ****ty stream from seoul south korea and it wasnt working so i just decided to go to bed lol. i remember highway unicorn, born this way ball, and government hooker where simultaneously trending on twitter. 

i loved when she was giving a speech on the piano motorcycle, and she was talking about standing up for the fans in jakarta or something, and she starting to yell and cry "its not about the music! its not about my clothes, its not about number one records, its the goddamn ****ing truth and you guys deserves the best". i cried watching it tbh.

i loved seeing the early videos and witnessing the transition to government hooker when mother goat first appeared, and the kill the b---h interlude. it was so badass and theatrical. 

Haroon

I enjoyed that concert so much :giveup: I didn't manage to get into the Monster Pit, but I still enjoyed it a hell of a lot 2-3 rows from the front of the runway :party: My favourite part was the beginning, when 'Highway Unicorn' opened it and she comes on that mechanical horse :flutter:

ic446f49e063_700.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXEbaGyCGTs&list=FLOO4jdfmu0yBY-Bb56KLdjw&index=2

video of the last show  :emo:

Knowing she was in pain gives it a whole new perspective :(

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PopEmergency

i just noticed something ...

February 11th 2011 - Born This Way came out

February 11th 2013 - Born This Way Ball cancelled

February 11th 2014 - Bought my ARTPOP Ball tickets today

:shocked:

MORE COWBELL

i just noticed something ...

February 11th 2011 - Born This Way came out

February 11th 2013 - Born This Way Ball cancelled

February 11th 2014 - Bought my ARTPOP Ball tickets today

:shocked:

Don''t forget DWUW remixes :emma:

ScheiĂƒÆ’Ă…Âže live though :gaga: then her vocals on TEOG after singing & dancing for 2 hours :queenga: she'd hit all the notes! Still wondering how the Bloody Mary dress worked

Ladey Gagz

ScheiĂƒÆ’Ă…Âže live though :gaga: then her vocals on TEOG after singing & dancing for 2 hours :queenga: she'd hit all the notes! Still wondering how the Bloody Mary dress worked

ScheiĂƒÆ’Ă…Âže choreo :gaga: And same for the Bloody mary dress :cryga:

Archived