Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE in Cologne, Germany (October 7th)

Melech

Featured Posts

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Qualle1

::: ATTENDANTS :::

Amen Fashion
Antidote

Fusel
Justin Bieber
Kurt

MrGermanotta
Qualle1
Seby
THETRUTH
U-GO-BOY

:cool: 

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1

How is the view in Lanxes Arena?

Hi, JASPER*!

The LANXESS Arena in Cologne, the König-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen and the ISS Dome in Düsseldorf are my favourite venues: Great sight, great accoustic!

My favourite arenas in stadium-size are clearly the ESPRIT Arena in Düsseldorf and the VELTINS Arena in Gelsenkirchen. My favourite stadium (without a roof) is the RheinEnergie Stadium in Cologne as well as the Olympic Stadium in Berlin.

Please have a closer look at the the pictures shown under "Arena Tour" to get a feeling about the size of the venue:

http://www.lanxess-arena.de/arena/arena-fototour.html

koeln_bei_nacht_lanxess_arena.jpg

* I loooooooooooooooooove your first name!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1

UGH!

I just "joined" the pre-sale on LM.com and found out, that there have already "joined" so many people before me to take part of the bloody pre-sale:

- 712 in Hamburg

- 907 in Cologne

- 725 in Berlin.

:noparty:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

dutchyguy

Hi, JASPER*!

The LANXESS Arena in Cologne, the König-Pilsener-Arena in Oberhausen and the ISS Dome in Düsseldorf are my favourite venues: Great sight, great accoustic!

My favourite arenas in stadium-size are clearly the ESPRIT Arena in Düsseldorf and the VELTINS Arena in Gelsenkirchen. My favourite stadium (without a roof) is the RheinEnergie Stadium in Cologne as well as the Olympic Stadium in Berlin.

Please have a closer look at the the pictures shown under "Arena Tour" to get a feeling about the size of the venue:

http://www.lanxess-arena.de/arena/arena-fototour.html

koeln_bei_nacht_lanxess_arena.jpg

* I loooooooooooooooooove your first name!

Thank you for your help!!!!!!!! :) I can't wait for this show!! Love your name as well :)

UGH!

I just "joined" the pre-sale on LM.com and found out, that there have already "joined" so many people before me to take part of the bloody pre-sale:

- 712 in Hamburg

- 907 in Cologne

- 725 in Berlin.

:noparty:

907 für Köln :sharon:

TraeumereiLPB

I'll be there (if I get tickets :awkney:) :party: So, the lm.com presale is only available for ticketmaster.com? I am a bit afraid that if I miss the lm.com presale, I won't be able to get tickets. I'd rather buy my tickets at eventim.de, but their presale starts later than the lm.com presale... so what should I do?

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Qualle1

I'll be there (if I get tickets :awkney:) :party: So, the lm.com presale is only available for ticketmaster.com? I am a bit afraid that if I miss the lm.com presale, I won't be able to get tickets. I'd rather buy my tickets at eventim.de, but their presale starts later than the lm.com presale... so what should I do?

Hi, KANKURO!

I will try first the LM.com pre-sale and if I should not get good seats for Hamburg, Cologne and Berlin, I will try to get decent tickets through the general pre-sale.

I am sure, we will all get great tickets!

Good luck!

André :)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

TraeumereiLPB

Hi, KANKURO!

I will try first the LM.com pre-sale and if I should not get good seats for Hamburg, Cologne and Berlin, I will try to get decent tickets through the general presale.

I am sure, we will all get great tickets!

Good luck!

André :)

Thank you for your advice, André! I will also try the lm.com presale first. I am sure we will have a great time at the ArtRave :party:

PassiveAggressive

Hello all. I'd love to come to Cologne show (maybe Hamburg as well). Fingers crossed there won't be any issues with the pre-sale tomorrow.

CU there :)

Qualle1

Hello all. I'd love to come to Cologne show (maybe Hamburg as well). Fingers crossed there won't be any issues with the pre-sale tomorrow. CU there :)

Great! :)

Please let me know, if you purchased your tickets for both Cologne and Hamburg, so I will be able to put your name on the attendance-list.

;)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

TraeumereiLPB

Ich sehe schwarz für den Vorverkauf :dead:

Archived