Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Biotic said:

Would angels and demons from S1-S5 hang around in offices or in dark cellars (for Crowley) instead of heaven and hell respectively? It is complete bonkers. 

Oh yeah. It seemed as if they were going for a Game of Thrones small council style but that really isn't what the early seasons were about when it came to hell or heaven.

I didn't understand the text I put in bold

Nothing is in bold?

06e4bdae67f9ac9b3d1cd70fd9670045.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Oh yeah. It seemed as if they were going for a Game of Thrones small council style but that really isn't what the early seasons were about when it came to hell or heaven.

Nothing is in bold?

06e4bdae67f9ac9b3d1cd70fd9670045.gif

Mess I'm such a flop!

Edited, you can check which part I was talking about :) 

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Biotic said:

Mess I'm such a flop!

Edited, you can check which part I was talking about :) 

In 11.18 Hell's Angel, Amara said to Lucifer:

"As God's favorite, his first son, you may be the one thing in all of creation that he still cares about, the one thing that could finally make him show himself so that I can confront him and he can acknowledge the wrongs he's done me."

which is obviously wrong. How the hell could the scriptwriters let this slide?

tumblr_m70vlwhvKb1rziwwco1_250.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

In 11.18 Hell's Angel, Amara said to Lucifer:

"As God's favorite, his first son, you may be the one thing in all of creation that he still cares about, the one thing that could finally make him show himself so that I can confront him and he can acknowledge the wrongs he's done me."

which is obviously wrong. How the hell could the scriptwriters let this slide?

tumblr_m70vlwhvKb1rziwwco1_250.gif

Who was his first son then? :emma: do you mean the Leviathans? or Eve?

DeanWinchester

Who was his first son then? :emma: do you mean the Leviathans? or Eve?

bruh

tumblr_inline_o3rrh6s9IG1tqxey7_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
Just now, Biotic said:

Omg :sharon:

Michael?

Yes. Michael. The whole Dean vs Sam parallelism relied on that. Obedient good elder brother, rebellious younger brother :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

Yes. Michael. The whole Dean vs Sam parallelism relied on that. Obedient good elder brother, rebellious younger brother :madge:

Omg how did I forget that! When you mentioned Sam and Dean parallels I just thought of Cain and Abel.

That's so messy that the writers missed that, SPN is supposed to be their baby!

DeanWinchester

Omg how did I forget that! When you mentioned Sam and Dean parallels I just thought of Cain and Abel.

That's so messy that the writers missed that, SPN is supposed to be their baby!

well Cain and Abel were also part of that but yeah. a complete mess. :emma:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

well Cain and Abel were also part of that but yeah. a complete mess. :emma:

Don't worry you haven't ruined the series for me :) But the writing definitely needs more thought and care put into it. Why don't you send your CV to the CW? :emma: 

DeanWinchester

Don't worry you haven't ruined the series for me :) But the writing definitely needs more thought and care put into it. Why don't you send your CV to the CW? :emma: 

LOL I wish. Anyway it's too late to correct all those things now. I STILL love Sam and Dean, I will forever hold Kirpke's arc as my favorite live action TV series. Me and my best buds even identify with each of Team Free Will almost too perfectly in terms of characteristics, diet choice, and everything :toofunny:

For now, I'm preoccupied in writing my own story. One that I haven't completed the backstory of since 3 years ago :emma:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

LOL I wish. Anyway it's too late to correct all those things now. I STILL love Sam and Dean, I will forever hold Kirpke's arc as my favorite live action TV series. Me and my best buds even identify with each of Team Free Will almost too perfectly in terms of characteristics, diet choice, and everything :toofunny:

For now, I'm preoccupied in writing my own story. One that I haven't completed the backstory of since 3 years ago :emma:

:emma: I get you. I have had a story idea for close-to-10 years now and I can't for the life of me just sit down and write. Good luck, hope your muse stays by your side :D 

DeanWinchester
Just now, Biotic said:

:emma: I get you. I have had a story idea for close-to-10 years now and I can't for the life of me just sit down and write. Good luck, hope your muse stays by your side :D 

thanks. I'll post here if I finally started watching.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• 3 weeks later...
DeanWinchester

@Miel Alright this bunker seems safe. @Roman can tag along, too

tumblr_inline_nnv2xrzG1e1t4no2n_500.gif

The problem with 8 was that it showed too much that they were testing out, like, three different plotlines. The tablets were definitely a drag, but tbh a mistake that was lowkey unavoidable the moment it was introduced as a late game-changer excuse for season 7.

See I don't mind the tablets themselves. I thought it was pretty interesting. The problem, like Season 7 has, is the execution. Everybody and their grandmothers knew there were going to be an "angel" and "demon" tablet. What people were excited about was were there going to be tablets about fairies, deities, monsters, ghosts, or more interesting concepts like "the soul", "death", "humanity", "free will", etc.

[On that note- while season 7 was full of many mistakes, I honestly really liked where Sarah was heading with its direction: dark, hopeless, and probably the most depressing season in many moments, especially when focusing on Dean's alcoholism especially after Castiel's death.

It's totally noticeable that her vision was overhauled last minute, tbh.]

I loved them introducing Purgatory and how we moved up its hierarchy just like we did with Hell and heaven

Black and red eyed demons > Yellow Demons > White eyed demons

Angels > Garrison leaders > Archangels

Regular monsters > pack leaders > alphas > ancient monsters (dragons) > hybrids > Eve and the Leviathans

Season 6 and 7 made sense because the aversion of the Apocalypse left a power vacuum. The demons were getting tiresome, and the interesting angels are out of the picture. Naturally, a third party with enough power would step in on the challenge. Eve was a wonderful character but also an incredibly wasted potential. I love 6.19 Mommy Dearest, but I was hoping they would somehow show her true form in Purgatory. One that has medusa eyes, draconic wings, scorpion tail--a true mother of monsters. On the other hand I also like how Cas declared himself the new "God". We were in a post-script world after all. Why not drum up villains from the most unexpected sources?

Many aspects had such great potential. Abaddon rising as a chaos figure was so interesting; Naomi, as an interim leader of heaven, was probably one of the most interesting characters to come out in such a long time; the releasing of angels onto earth was an absolutely incredible note to end on.

If you read the past couple pages, you'll see how much Abaddon disappointed me. She was shown to be so strong but had to be nerfed every time so it would be believable that she could be defeated. What's worse is that she was being set up as the new powerful villain while tired old Crowley was being transformed into a human due to the trials. In the end it was all a ruse, and they stuck to the old crap last minute, but killing Abaddon because she had a vagina, and keeping Crowley king of hell and somehow a stand-in for Bobby as the fourth member of TFW?

tumblr_lykma7Ib1B1rn95k2o1_400.gif

Season 9 just... let all of that go. Abaddon was rarely shown, Naomi stayed dead, and the plot became about whoever the hell Cain was. And Metatron was a mistake tbh.

The Cain reveal was a nice twist but I hate how they ruined the demonic power hierarchy Kripke established. Memetron was the worst thing to happen. F uck Carver, really. I hate what he's done. He made the show "Being Human".

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

my comment always gets fcked up how the hell were we supposed to quote :madge::saladga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived