Gaga tells fans they don't need to look like "Supermodels"

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Her song 'Donatella' tells otherwise. :awkney:

Edit: Okay people, I get it.  They're tongue-in-cheek.  But how is the average listener going to know that?  It's not like every listener actually cares/knows about the meanings.  Plus doesn't she say in her song 'Fashion', "I live, to be model thin, dress me, I'm your mannequin"?

I think you're taking people for being more stupid than they are.

MoneyFameSex

I still wanna look cute! Idk why people think we do it to look good for other people!

I dress up and take care of my self for me! I wanna be healthy! I wanna look cute! If I look cute I feel amazing and accomplish a lot!

I don't need someone telling me I'm beautiful to feel beautiful.

And that's what some celebrities.. Not just gaga.. Make the mistake of assuming we do it for society.

bionic

I honestly do not think Donatella is tongue cheek. It's a song about embracing who you are regardless of what society thinks is good, etc.

[small cut]

I agree with both of you. It's tongue in cheek but clearly it's about loving yourself and strutting your stuff regardless. 

I'm the rich b---h

~tosses hair~

tumblr_mjx53gp72f1rqlo4co1_500.gif

I'm the upper class

~pushes subordinate out of the window~

buy bionic

Cameron1012

I still wanna look cute! Idk why people think we do it to look good for other people!

I dress up and take care of my self for me! I wanna be healthy! I wanna look cute! If I look cute I feel amazing and accomplish a lot!

I don't need someone telling me I'm beautiful to feel beautiful.

And that's what some celebrities.. Not just gaga.. Make the mistake of assuming we do it for society.

exactly!

I agree with both of you. It's tongue in cheek but clearly it's about loving yourself and strutting your stuff regardless. 

I'm the rich b---h

~tosses hair~

tumblr_mjx53gp72f1rqlo4co1_500.gif

I'm the upper class

~pushes subordinate out of the window~

lol haha i love Wilhelmina,  almost as much as i love their models

Rubber Hunk

for a second I've read: "Gaga tells fans they dont look like Supermodels"  :toofunny:

You just made my night thank you.

Like you don't get it I burst out crying of laughter when I read this. :toofunny:

holy scheisse

Her song 'Donatella' tells otherwise. :awkney:

Edit: Okay people, I get it.  They're tongue-in-cheek.  But how is the average listener going to know that?  It's not like every listener actually cares/knows about the meanings.  Plus doesn't she say in her song 'Fashion', "I live, to be model thin, dress me, I'm your mannequin"?

Yes... bc she wrote "Fashion" way back when she was in the prime-years of sufferring from multiple eating disorders  :awkney:

PatrickMonster

You just made my night thank you.

Like you don't get it I burst out crying of laughter when I read this. :toofunny:

:hug:

Archived