đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The one-hour version of "The Culture Show Special"

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Interesting...

But still ridiculously pretentious.

Her answers rarely make sense and the massive gaps are so unnecessary.

She should have cancelled the interview if she wasn't up to doing it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think she looks like a mess, she's sitting there babbling without any emotion and the interviewer can't even hold her laugh for quite a few times because some of the answers make no sense at all. 

Didn't her dog die like the day of the interview 

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it makes no sense. She is like this, the whole TF persona was fake to me, despite anything she says. If you went to art university like I do, you would know that e. g. professors talk this way too when they really think about meaning of things. She is a popstar, yes, but that doesn't mean she has to be stupid and totally uneducated.

Really tired of your complaints.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Brainiac

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it makes no sense. She is like this, the whole TF persona was fake to me, despite anything she says. If you went to art university like I do, you would know that e. g. professors talk this way too when they really think about meaning of things. She is a popstar, yes, but that doesn't mean she has to be stupid and totally uneducated.

this.

The fan parts were very interesting. But one of the several flaws of this era is her babbling on about art the GP can't understand and/or give a **** about. 

As much as I personally love it, I agree with this so much. The GP sadly doesn't care about high art pieces + super deep messages, case in point is when people discuss the meat dress. Super limited people speak about the message she was saying with it and would rather focus that this pop chick was wearing actual meat to an award show. I just feel like she alienates them which is why they aren't as receptive a lot of the time. I just wished a balance was made, I love her talking art and fashion along side having deep and intellectual conversations; but just at the right times in the right settings.

Andy McQueen

THIS so much.

I hate how she's essentially making it up as she goes along and then rolls with it. Maybe if she's too tired she can reschedule interviews. Honestly when she had that huge, long pause I wanted the interviewer to call her out. I can't at the people in this thread acting like she's having a Davinci moment or something :deadbanana: 

Kermit the frog

She rarely makes sense in what she says. Awful.

This is the true lady gaga, ladies and gentlemen. A pretentious egomaniac. She's so full of herself just because she did that art piece with Bob Willson and she thinks she's an art expert :smh: I cannot at this. I'm so sad to witness such things.

blahblahblahhhh

She rarely makes sense in what she says. Awful.

This is the true lady gaga, ladies and gentlemen. A pretentious egomaniac. She's so full of herself just because she did that art piece with Bob Willson and she thinks she's an art expert :smh: I cannot at this. I'm so sad to witness such things.

Kermit! That's a bit harsh :emo:

But, in essence, I agree with you lol

Kermit the frog

Kermit! That's a bit harsh :emo:

But, in essence, I agree with you lol

That was a lil bait for deluded monsters cuz I felt like dragging today :giggle:

but in essence I agree with myself too, lmao.

francescoxoxo

This is the Gaga I love! I love when she puts on a performance for interviews, extremely entertaining. Art is a lie. 

Archived