💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga & Taylor out

Dodo

Featured Posts

I LOVE how she's nearly a billionaire, if not already and she's walking around casually with that shirt on! :lmao: love it though! They're so gorgeous together!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know right! I mean wow!~ She's Lady Gaga, it's not like she can dress casually for once so that she can go to the cinema with her boyfriend! How weird!!

For once :awkney:  I admit that my posts have been kinda negative lately, but really... she COULD use other shoes. And btw, I always put nice clothes when I go to cinema :hor: Even tho people are watching the movie, not me :laughga:

oh my god.

This woman I swear..

RELASE THE FUUKING VIDEO GAGS :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

Blue Jeans

Gags casually going to the cinema, while her whole fanbase is thisrtier than a camel on desert in sahara for the DWUW video, she's like, "die b---hes, i'm having fun"

:awkney:

they look nice though, i wish i was in love :flutter:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

For once :awkney: Okay I admit that my posts have been kinda negative lately, but really... she COULD use other shoes.

And btw, I always put nice clothes when I go to cinema :hor: Even tho people are watching the movie, not me :laughga:

I agree with the shoe part, i want to see her use these again: Lady-Gaga-in-Mathieu-Mirano-white-dress-I put nice clothes on sometimes but not always, it is nice and refreshing though to see her dressing casually and taking a nice little break.

elijahfan

I'm not sure! We need to find out which movie theater lol

I bet they're seeing American Hustle

Yes, I thought about it :) They may also have seen The Wolf of Wall Street, or 47 Ronin - Rico the Zombie is in it :)

... or Justin Bieber's documentary  :troll:

those shoes are actual perfection

Don't know if this was established yet or not, but this isn't in New York. Gaga and Taylor left for Pennsylvania yesterday, so this is in Taylor's neck of the woods. 

So casual. I love it!

And why is that b---h not freaking out Lady Gaga is NEXT TO YOU

My thoughts, exactly! OMG!

It's ok to be casual but Gaga's s so damn superstitious and obsessed with certain clothes that's why she wears them over and over agan. Probably believes they bring her luck or something.

FreePalestine

Archived