Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jazz album delayed till late 2014

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be real. With the the rate of Gaga's curse, let's just be glad he's not dead :rip:

If the album is ready before he dies that might actually helps sales if it's released post-humously :awesome:

I hate to say this but is Gaga's career about to take a turn for the worst?  Like... who is managing this sh*t show.

I could cry....

Nobody is managing as long as we know :flop: That's why it has been difficult for her :/

Next: DWUW Video delayed 

How can something which release date is not even announced be delayed? :emma: But actually it must have been delayed many times :smh:

Vernier

I hate to say this but is Gaga's career about to take a turn for the worst?  Like... who is managing this sh*t show.

I could cry....

You don't even have an idea why it's delayed though, what kind of drama queen? :rip:
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

melodichard

Nobody is managing as long as we know :flop: That's why it has been difficult for her :/

Gaga is a DIY pop star :awkney:

You don't even have an idea why it's delayed though, what kind of drama queen? :rip:

Im not a drama queen, I just don't understand the delays or anything that is happening this era. 

Why is it always a delay disappointment with Gaga? :noparty:

This bit makes stanning for her hard tbh :noparty:

This will probably end up being another betrayal like The Greatest Thing :cry: Someone should leak it tbh if it's finished, I don't care for its sales if they're gonna delay it :manicure:

Archived