💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: July 19 & August 1 Las Vegas, NV

famous

Featured Posts

Kenon Astro

Most of the LA monsters have arrived and you're not allowed to camp out.

Then what's a good time to get there you think? Midnight? 6am?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then what's a good time to get there you think? Midnight? 6am?

Well you can only wait in the food court there is no lines but I think 6am would be better

HausOfAntonio

Guys does anyone know what items are/arent allowed into the venue? Like can I bring a bag to store water/money/phone etc.?

I'm so excited for the concert tomorrow in Vegas! Ill be there but dressed super boring haha

I'm super excited too this is my first Gaga concert!!! and same

somechick

Guys does anyone know what items are/arent allowed into the venue? Like can I bring a bag to store water/money/phone etc.?

You should be able to bring a bag, but i doubt they're gonna let you take water in with you.

I got in last night - am staying at MGM. Met a couple of Monsters on the plane. :)

somechick

OMG :dies: Won some money on the slots last night, so called ticketmaster this morning to see if i could upgrade my ticket and they said I couldn't...Well OK, don't take an extra $130 from then then.

Anyone hanging out downstairs? I've met a few people around the place who are going tonight. :)

HausOfAntonio

You should be able to bring a bag, but i doubt they're gonna let you take water in with you.

I got in last night - am staying at MGM. Met a couple of Monsters on the plane. :)

Ok thanks! I'm at the MGM too! :party: Gonna go to the venue in 2 hours!

somechick

Ok thanks! I'm at the MGM too! :party: Gonna go to the venue in 2 hours!

I'm in my room waiting to see if anyone from GGD wants to meet me somewhere in MGM and hang out.  I went outside before and just about died so not doing that again. :dies:

HausOfAntonio

I'm in my room waiting to see if anyone from GGD wants to meet me somewhere in MGM and hang out. I went outside before and just about died so not doing that again. :dies:

I actually just woke up :toofunny: We should meet at the queue! I'll be wearing a Dope red plaid shirt...

somechick

I actually just woke up :toofunny: We should meet at the queue! I'll be wearing a Dope red plaid shirt...

I have a seat so won't be queueing. :(

If anyone wants to meet I'll be at the venue with my friend at 4. :)

post where you're hanging out when you get here and I'll come find ya. :)

Archived