💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Merch Added To Official Store

GlitterBitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her merchandise designer must be fired :smh: they just put the pic in the t shirt and that's it :flop: not even transparent, no aditional edits, no nothing :deadbanana: the only thing I really liked was the BTW Jacket tee and the meat tee but I think that was a design they bought tbh :nails:

The Plague

her merchandise designer must be fired :smh: they just put the pic in the t shirt and that's it :flop: not even transparent, no aditional edits, no nothing :deadbanana: the only thing I really liked was the BTW Jacket tee and the meat tee but I think that was a design they bought tbh

Ikr :deadbanana: It'd look so much better if they just made the images really BIG so it took up the whole front of the T-Shirt, even if the pics got cut off a little. Then maybe I'd consider buying one :smh:

GlitterBitch

I think these are like SUPER DOPE! I like the clean-cut/simpleness of these shirts!

I swear Gaga has the most LAZIEST team EVER. Since she doesn't care about money, she could've just hired a graphic artist to make shirts for her so the fans can be happy

but nooooo just copy and paste pics on a shirt and boom 40 bucks

GlitterBitch

Ikr :deadbanana: It'd look so much better if they just made the images really BIG so it took up the whole front of the T-Shirt, even if the pics got cut off a little. Then maybe I'd consider buying one :smh:

okay that I have to agree with! The only thing I would change would be the image size, i think if it was a lot bigger then it would be better! But still love it! Cant wait to wear them Nov. 11! (PLEASE GET HERE BEFORE NOV. 11 LOL!)

RAMROD

The sleeves are O.K, the rest looks kinda bad.

It is like slapping picture on a white tees.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived