💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Watch: Ellen interviews Gaga

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked watching, but as a fan, she seems very disengaged and lost in her own mind. I feel kind of sorry for her, I think she has a lot of thoughts going on in her head and they might not be so positive, but she's trying to still put on a good show....take care of yourself gagz

Elton wasn't talking about your d--g use and you know it gaga. Open up and talk about it.

that's true.  he was pretty clear.

Evan Peters

omg i love how she gets all cute and happy when she talks about taylor 

emma roberts is an abuser

Is it me or does she seem really sad in these interviews? 

Same here, especially her explanation to Dope. It's almost a direct address to all the unfair criticisms she's getting these days. And when she said she's not perfect, that she's not here to shock people for the sake of stirring controversy and attention, and that she's simply being misunderstood by almost everyone because of her love to show business... that really hit me. At that point, I just wanted to hug Gaga. 

Blue Jeans

Ellen seems so distant towards Gaga, she's just really interviewing her, there's no friendly/joking atmosphere like before..

i don't know maybe, it wasn't her day  :shrug:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

ChasingGhosts

Thank you, gah I can't wait for the full thing :Gaga:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Honestly I don't even know what to say anymore...I want to hug her and tell her to just keep fighting on, but another part of me wants to slap her and say you have to REALLY focus on yourself, forget about us, the album, a tour, she is sad and we all know it, and it's probably for deeper reasons than we can imagine. I have felt her pain especially over the past month..ugh I just don't know. I want her to be happy

Is it me or does she seem really sad in these interviews? 

ikr she sounds like

I liked watching, but as a fan, she seems very disengaged and lost in her own mind. I feel kind of sorry for her, I think she has a lot of thoughts going on in her head and they might not be so positive, but she's trying to still put on a good show....take care of yourself gagz

yes like this

She's just tired

Taylor is a weirdo I love that guy

Morphine Prince

I feel like Gaga is in a fragile place right now in her mind.... I feel like we're not getting the full story on what's been going on with her. 

Archived