💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get That ARTPOP Promo, GagaDaily! (OnGoing Event For All)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

GagaStefi

If you need tips on asking managers and employees, I can write you a tactful tutorial upon request :)

-- Chica

Me Please ! When I went to H&M none of them knew about the ARTPOP Cubes from the Pop up store

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I'll try to! I'll go late at night though if I do go. Is it legal to take them down?

Yes. Since it is illegal to put them up, it's certainly fun and legal to attempt to take them down.

Also it's VERY important for the preservation of history! I would go myself but I can't tear away from work and I have no transportation. Don't forget to take tons of photos in the 'untouched' state before you attempt to remove it.

-- DO bring: Friends if you can to help you

-- A stepstool, ladder, sturdy chair that is high enough to reach the top

-- an exacto knife, a boxcutter, or a very sharp knife to slice through layers of old posters

-- gloves to protect your hands (I scratched my knuckles up a bit removing the Bankrupt Slut Gaga poster)

-- A flashlight to see tough-to-see areas

-- a large garbage bag to hide it in (I can remember to this day the very awkward stares and comments I got from the general public as I was carrying a poster that read 'BANKRUPT SLUT' throughout Cedars Sinai hospital :deadbanana: )

-- a spackle tool or chisel tool with a flat edge to help you slide under layers of posters.

You can VM me for my number I can walk you through it if you wish. i've done it a lot now. Sometimes, it's impossible to remove and preserve street posters, but then is when you rely on your camera, to capture it and leave it as you found it. Noone, sadly, has the time to catch the men and women who's job it is to PUT UP these works of art, since you'd have to stake out the area for weeks....

This perplexes me sometimes. These posters HAVE to be printed SOMEWHERE. I need to find out where somewhere is!

Me Please ! When I went to H&M none of them knew about the ARTPOP Cubes from the Pop up store

I'll be happy to write up a tutorial for you.

(i'm one of a very few who got a cube from the PopUp store)

(I also learned how they were made! More to come in my PopUp Gallery Article for GagaDaily!)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

at my walmart, they have a cardboard display of one of gaga's promo pictures with her holding the arm!

Please, take some pics? I'd love to see this! :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaStefi

This perplexes me sometimes. These posters HAVE to be printed SOMEWHERE. I need to find out where somewhere is!

I'll be happy to write up a tutorial for you.

(i'm one of a very few who got a cube from the PopUp store)

(I also learned how they were made! More to come in my PopUp Gallery Article for GagaDaily!)

Thank You !

clarkmonstr

Please, take some pics? I'd love to see this! :)

I sure will if they still have it next time I go!! But basically it was basically a structure made out of cardboard that holds CDs and most of them were ARTPOP and at the bottom of it it was just the picture with gaga holding the arm and an advertisement for the fame perfume next to it

I called a store near me on the release date and they told me they had a display for ARTPOP with Gaga's name written on it. I haven't seen it but asked them to keep it for me and they'll call me when it won't be used anymore. I have no idea what it looks like, the store is 30min away and I already had my copy of ARTPOP so I didn't go, I'll let you know what it looks like.

(The same store had a gorgeous life-size display for Born This Way back then, this one, and I was dumb enough not to ask for it...   Hopefully it went to a fan but I actually doubt it.)

Anyway, I've seen a french cardboard display pop up on eBay recently. I asked the seller where he got it but he never answered and there's no logo. I won't buy it cause it's quite small and too expensive.

141113407530_1_0_1.jpg

There are quite a few promo posters sold on eBay as well. They're huge, 120x160cm (47x63inches), so it's probably the ones they put on the metro/subway or bus stops here in France.

181256398508_1_0_1.jpg

Chica, I think you'll feast on this one! (unless I'm out of the loop)

BZMBnG7CcAEGAs_.jpg

This was taken in Melbourne, Australia and I suspect it was printed prior to October 23. This is the only poster or promo I've seen in Australia. As far as I have seen the other ones worldwide either say "FT. 'APPLAUSE' AND 'DO WHAT U WANT'" or "FEAT. 'APPLAUSE', 'VENUS' AND 'DO WHAT U WANT'". 

ChicaSkas

Chica, I think you'll feast on this one! (unless I'm out of the loop)

BZMBnG7CcAEGAs_.jpg

This was taken in Melbourne, Australia and I suspect it was printed prior to October 23. This is the only poster or promo I've seen in Australia. As far as I have seen the other ones worldwide either say "FT. 'APPLAUSE' AND 'DO WHAT U WANT'" or "FEAT. 'APPLAUSE', 'VENUS' AND 'DO WHAT U WANT'".

oooooooooooh *makes oooooooo noises*

That's so cool! Did you take the photo, or is this Ebay or your personal collection?

Gracious Gaga

I walk through this exact spot everyday 2 times a day, if only I was there when Gaga was there too

24840608_700.jpg

I do too.. :awkney:

♥ Kindness Police.

I do too.. :awkney:

This is in the lower east side right? on Houston? Thats where I thought this is

ChicaSkas

ARTPOP sold-out in a store

1468776_587726151264132_714520508_n.jpg

That's that elusive WalMart banner I want hahahhahaaaaaa! Poor girl!

ChicaSkas

ARTPOP sold-out in a store

258394711.jpg

freaking WANT :drools:

Something as elaborate as this is worth serious $$. It's highly likely this kind of thing will be dismantled and / or destroyed when it's no longer needed.

Love that Japan promo with paisley flowers!

ChicaSkas

There are quite a few promo posters sold on eBay as well. They're huge, 120x160cm (47x63inches), so it's probably the ones they put on the metro/subway or bus stops here in France.

181256398508_1_0_1.jpg

I just bought it for $40, thanks :)

In Australia, every JBHIFI has a section dedicated to ARTPOP

please take pics! <3

Archived