Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga has fired Troy Carter

Jonttutan

Featured Posts

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marc and others have already said that he was at YT show with Gaga, so...

He manages Lindsay Sterling who was also performing. Just because they were both there and might have been talking to one another doesn't necessarily mean that they are still working together.

Who knows. It could have been really upsetting for her which is why she was crying during the performance?

Prometheus

Gaga really should be promoting "Do What U Want," not "Dope" or "Venus," regardless of how great they are. She needs to focus on POP while marketing ARTPOP, not just ART. I love her to death, but she needs a market-oriented mind to direct her. 

Prometheus

you missed the worst part, calling BTW a "flawlessly executed marketing campaign" :dead:

That part of the article has to be dripping with sarcasm.

A rumor doesn't become more true/trustworthy just because it gets repeated.

no, but it has been reported as news by NME, Rolling Stone and NYT. It is news, even if the news is just that there is a strong rumour and both sides have declined to comment, despite being contacted by multiple reputable news agencies (which suggests quite strongly that there may well be truth to that rumour)

Also news in Tech Crunch

http://techcrunch.com/2013/11/04/troy-carter-lady-gaga-split/

On the other hand, splitting from Gaga could also free up more of Carterññ‚¬ñ„±s time to add value to his portfolio companies. The Hollywood Reporter says the split was chalked up to ññ‚¬Å“creative differencesññ‚¬. A representative of Carter didnññ‚¬ñ„±t respond to requests for comment. However, one source close to the two music moguls tells me Carter may have become too busy for Lady Gaga in recent years.

Basically Troy is on his way to being a tech mogel - at least he won't be a bitter twat it seems.

no, but it has been reported as news by NME, Rolling Stone and NYT. It is news, even if the news is just that there is a strong rumour and both sides have declined to comment, despite being contacted by multiple reputable news agencies (which suggests quite strongly that there may well be truth to that rumour)

Sure its news. I'm still as skeptical as before, though.

Maybe they're not answering because there's more going on we don't know about. Like Troy could be leaving amicably to focus on another project, one he's not ready to announce just yet. For example, I mean.

Sure its news. I'm still as skeptical as before, though.

Maybe they're not answering because there's more going on we don't know about. Like Troy could be leaving amicably to focus on another project, one he's not ready to announce just yet. For example, I mean.

could well be true, but still very relevant and they need to get their arses into gear and sort it all out before it turns into even more of a PR nightmare than it already is

Just days ago he gave an interview about ARTPOP and how they are going to promote it etc. I just don't believe it at all

Illuminati Freak

Even if Troy is gone Vincent Herbert is still in the picture it's not like she doesn't have a proper manager because Vincent would be calling the shots until another full time manager could take over. 

Archived