Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Gaga leaving her London hotel for the LAST time

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus

That was so intense. It's like she was having a performance art piece. Nice to her the DWUW instrumental in the background too. :hor:

This is why I love Gaga. She's a performance whenever she appears. People will judge this as HER but they only distinct performance as when she's on stage. :(

I can't stand slow things, my odd was through the roof watching this so if I was her bodyguard I probably would have grabbed her hand and led her into the car, ain't nobody got time fo dat

I always wondered how much her bodyguards get payed since they basically have no life and are with her 24/7...I would hope 200k +

fuzzyandgreen

No, I think its cuz shes going to miss being in london assuming she wont be back til next year so therefore shes walking slow to take every little final step of london before she leaves. I also think its part of her "dope" look.

That's what I was thinking, it looked like she was meditating and just taking everything in

AquaFire Witch

HAHA this was brilliant.

She was totally hamming it up and in complete character. I can only assume a role or character she is channeling from ARTPOP.

Archived