đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP may be leaked tomorrow morning

glagerfeld

Featured Posts

Ricochetmatt

I have to drive home from Vermont in a few days. Want nothing more than to hear this album for that drive. But be so fantastic. The only HQ tracks I had on the drive up was Aura, Venus, Do What U Want, Swine and Applause. And a few Itunes Festival recordings of Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, ARTPOP, 

Give me that leak that I love! 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMarty

OMFG IT'S ABOUT TO LEAK. LEAKER UPLOADED A PIC DYINNNGGGGGGG.

BYASFFHCMAAji4P.jpg

:witchderp: 

theRossinator22

I'm guessing either tomorrow or Sunday.  It comes out the 8th for Most of Europe and tomorrow starts the countdown of 6 days, as usual most albums leak 6 or 5 days before release.

BuzzcutSeason

Ok yeah, but how would they know it shipped there today?

cuz people in japan got loading trucks and they people saw them. you don't half to trust them it isn't 20 questions lol..but seriously i've heard that too and its bound to leak like every album. so  maybee no tommarow and maybe not for that reason but our fanbase is pretty monstorious (its in our name) and we'll get it if they like it or not. by we i mean us all as determained but THEY'll get the leak if they really want to. i am not like YAY LEAKS like im down for iTunes Previews lol

Thats what I'm wondering too?????????

she said it IN A SENTANCE in ONE INTERVIEW. 

it isn't very concrete but if gags saw us talking bout it she may assume we picked that word up or she is clueless and we blew it into more than it is. i think if the album leaks this week than it'll stream on Nov.4th and if it doesn't than idk

Well I don't think it will leak before after the iTunes stream. I don't even know why the twitter monsters thought japan fans would leak it or get it before their release date. It's not like they were camping outside the shipment place. 

2mev24k.jpg

omg it's already friggin leaked. Seriously go and find it. I'm dead serious. It's out there.

LIAR

Scar4.jpg

Spyro the Dragon

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived