Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Venus" #1 in 55 countries (iTunes)

Wendell

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

Applause #9 and DWUW #24  in U.S.????  GAGA must change the single inmediately....  :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:  

P.D.: Armenia loves GAGA.... VENUS #1   DWUW #2  :party:  Armenia is the new Black

BuzzcutSeason

Soon U.S!

Sorry but in U.S it won't stay there. Do What You Want left the top 10 days ago 

homomo

40 now

HOW DO I EDIT THE THREAD TITLE D:

Edit your first post :)

JusticeforVenus

Soon U.S!

Sorry but in U.S it won't stay there. Do What You Want left the top 10 days ago 

well APPLAUSE is number #9.....

Applause #9 and DWUW #24  in U.S.????  GAGA must change the single inmediately....  :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:  :noparty:  

P.D.: Armenia loves GAGA.... VENUS #1   DWUW #2  :party:  Armenia is the new Black

YAASSS my ppl know whats up hehe

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I mean not for anything, but it really matters where the song is at the end of like Wednesday, of course it's going to be #1 everywhere because it's a new a Lady Gaga song that everyone wants to hear, especially in the UK after the X-Factor performance. This is why it annoyed me she made DWUW the single because of its success on the charts, look at it now, may not even be in the Top 30 by the end of the week. 

BuzzcutSeason

well APPLAUSE is number #9.....

IKR! like applause didn't go number 1 but it has stayed in the charts like "I RUN THIS B*TCH"

Archived