đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to appear on 'The Graham Norton Show', Friday November 8th

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rylan was on this morning talking about x factor and he says she is performing do what you want on sunday, not saying this 100 true but he would be getting his info from x factor

VforVendetta

I really hope she performs both Venus and DWUW

If Venus doesn't become a single now, she should perform DWYW and Applause tbh...

PoshLife

If Venus doesn't become a single now, she should perform DWYW and Applause tbh...

Agreed.

I know a lot of people on here have suddenly forgotten any of her previous music exists now that they've heard Venus, but it would be so much smarter to focus on the current singles.

Does she even know what happens with the single though? :awkney: Nothing's been said about the UK

liberacorpus

she should've been interviewed in a couple beforehand imo but this interview's timing is perfect I'm so looking forward to it

VforVendetta

Does she even know what happens with the single though? :awkney: Nothing's been said about the UK

This is another conversation and I don't think that anyone knows tbh. :awkney: Since they decided to turn DWYW into a single they seem to follow the flow and decide on the course of the era

VforVendetta

Agreed.

I know a lot of people on here have suddenly forgotten any of her previous music exists now that they've heard Venus, but it would be so much smarter to focus on the current singles.

:tea:

Archived