Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to appear on 'The Graham Norton Show', Friday November 8th

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg Greg Davies I love him in The Inbetweeners

She is definitely staying for the EMA's (11 nov) then.

EMAs are 10th November, same day as artRave. Graham Norton Show is always filmed a few days in advance, it isn't live

She is expected to perform her new track 'Venus' live for the first time during The X Factor results show in the UK this Sunday (October 27).

But I thought it was DWUW now.  :duck:

Jesse Pinkman

She is definitely staying for the EMA's (11 nov) then.

Doubt it.. that's the worldwide release of ARTPOP. I doubt she'll waste her time at the EMAs :ghostga:

It's science, bitch

But I thought it was DWUW now.  :duck:

I think they changed it to a medley of DWUW and Venus today, but it still says Venus at any official source so it's just outdated information I think

dutchyguy

Doubt it.. that's the worldwide release of ARTPOP. I doubt she'll waste her time at the EMAs :ghostga:

Lol "waste" her time? Its the biggest musicshow in Europe.. you would think she need that kind of promo when she releases ARTPOP.

Runway

Lol "waste" her time? Its the biggest musicshow in Europe.. you would think she need that kind of promo when she releases ARTPOP.

artRave is more important to her im sure :)

Jesse Pinkman

Oh that's a great plan, do X Factor & EMAs & talk shows in Europe while your album is released worldwide. I'm sure that's what she'll do

It's science, bitch

Archived