Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Jewels and Drugs" Confirmed

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

Anyone who doesn't think this song is the **** is close-minded and clearly hating on the fact that GaGa did hop-hop. Well it's on the album, and it's probably going to be a single so. SORRYBOUTIT.com

No, I'm not closed minded at all. It's just not good hip hop. She's trying to be too hardcore instead of mixing it with pop. I thought it was gonna be a more dance sounding rap song but Gaga went full gangsta. I'm not really impressed. 

FuhrerOfTime

Since a lot of new guests who don't want to spend their lives looking through the iTunes Festival thread to find new information, I'm gonna make this thread (-:

"Jewels N' Drugs" is confirmed on ARTPOP and is featuring T.I., Too $hort, and Twista.

3 feats!!! I hope she used some of the lyrics from the original T.I song...

No, I'm not closed minded at all. It's just not good hip hop. She's trying to be too hardcore instead of mixing it with pop. I thought it was gonna be a more dance sounding rap song but Gaga went full gangsta. I'm not really impressed. 

There's nothing wrong with going full gangsta  :Jase:

GreenEyes

Why don't you guys want her to explore? If she made just plain regular pop albums for awhile you would get tired of it, have her change it up ;) 

Not one of my favorites, but i like it! :) 

Lion Heart

Gaga getting that Urban Hit :whitney:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I love this track!  I am so happy!  Hope she releases it as a single so they can play it on the radio!  Really good track!  I love when DJWS does his thing on the song!

I can't believe how rude you guys are to those of us who did not like the song, yet you call us close-minded and hating on Gaga. Contradictory, much? 

One Five Ten

This was the one song that caught me completely off guard. Like nothing Gaga has done before and I'm totally here for this  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

SpankMeSpock

If you don't like the song you're uncultured and racist tbqh

It'll sound INSANE on the album

OprahSideEye.gif

The song just isn't that good :wtf:

Just because someone doesn't like J&D doesn't mean they don't like rap. Just because someone doesn't like rap doesn't mean they don't like black people. so please go away

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived