Princess MBR

Featured Posts

I LOVE IT. What's the code thing? Oh nevermind :hipster:

Yes :hipster: Do you like it? If you do, you're welcome :hor:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BROSEIDON

Oh my ****ing god. They really need to quit with the games and announce something. Her team ****s around with us too much

TimisaMonster

The hype is practically disrespectful and rude at this point! BTW hype is NOTHING compared to ARTPOP hype....  :hipster:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

elijahfan

.... he's such a troll anyway  :coffee:

A few weeks ago, he could "taste" it... now what?

BigDreamer

The hype is practically disrespectful and rude at this point! BTW hype is NOTHING compared to ARTPOP hype....  :hipster:

You do realize that this is one of the first times recently that AP was specifically used by him. All the other "hype" was misinterpreted by fans when he was just trying to promote his own stuff. He is an artist himself too ya know. 

He promised some kind of instrumental/beat when people joined the site his buddy created and he did. Sure they like playing with us but we gotta understand that if this truly is AP hype, its the first time from him in a while that its been. somewhat put out there to intentionally be seen as ARTPOP hype.

JbGaga

Honestly when it comes to Dj White Shadow I don't give a fck what hes saying. He likes to start crap and im not falling for his trickery anymore. He is no longer a credible source in my eyes

:fthis:

.... he's such a troll anyway  :coffee:

A few weeks ago, he could "taste" it... now what?

He could be ****ing it now..... maybe it is close   :ohwell:

TimisaMonster

You do realize that this is one of the first times recently that AP was specifically used by him. All the other "hype" was misinterpreted by fans when he was just trying to promote his own stuff. He is an artist himself too ya know. 

He promised some kind of instrumental/beat when people joined the site his buddy created and he did. Sure they like playing with us but we gotta understand that if this truly is AP hype, its the first time from him in a while that its been. somewhat put out there to intentionally be seen as ARTPOP hype.

It's not just him....it's her WHOLE team! They keep leaving "teasing tweets" and hints towards something AP related and nothing happens!

I don't blame DJWS personally, but he is a part of it as a whole...why do they do tweet stuff like this if they don't release any info?   :hipster:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TheGaGaLover

Honestly when it comes to Dj White Shadow I don't give a fck what hes saying. He likes to start crap and im not falling for his trickery anymore. He is no longer a credible source in my eyes

:fthis:

He could be ****ing it now..... maybe it is close   :ohwell:

HAHA ****ting it out!!

JbGaga

HAHA ****ting it out!!

lol he did say a few weeks ago he could taste it? maybe he has a slow digestive system?  :oops:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived