💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

It seems bizarre that they would discontinue a perfume that is seemingly doing very well. 

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

Juanjo

Inb4 they start selling the remaining bottles at d--g stores and TJ Maxx. :toofloppy:

I don't get it, though. I thought the fragrance would live for many years/ever. :shrug:

mrlemon

There was a bunch of Pink Friday next to FAME yesterday when I was in the store, and I turned all of the boxes around so nobody had to look at it  :teehee:

:lmao: You just made my day

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Bambino

How have you guys not smelt it yet, like actually? 

Like actually

AgusPop

Thats strange. Mabey its not doing aswell As they liked or not selling like it did in the beginning

No.

FAME was the second Fastest Selling Fragrance Of All Time after Coco Chanel. 6 million bottles in 1 week.

and sells more than 30 millions in a month making it the 8th most successful perfume for 2012.

JbGaga

"If you like we can help you find a similar item"????

Lmao what an insult!

"If you like we can help you find a similar item"????

Lmao what an insult!

WarriorPrince

Like actually

You need to smell it, i could use it for the rest of my life. Not kidding.  :legend:

Paper Planes

I'm still waiting for a response from customer service, but in the meantime I'm going back to Macy's today to pick up a Le Masterpiece bottle before they're all gone, and I'll ask the clerk to see if he/she knows anything about what's going on with it.

Is it just YOUR Macy's, or Macy's everywhere?

According to customer service, it's all Macy's stores, including the online shop.

delete it fat

Bambino

You need to smell it, i could use it for the rest of my life. Not kidding.  :legend:

Stop it I know!!!

That happens with all perfumes, they're seasonal. The few exceptions are those massive sellers who anchor an entire perfume brand, like J'adore by Dior, Chanel N°5, Jean-Paul Gaultier Classique, etc. Those come back after seasonal sales are over, together with other incarnations of and variations on many of the discontinued perfumes. Try looking at it like this: FAME was a winter perfume and that "fashion cycle" season is over, hence them putting it in the clearance section. That's normal procedure in fragrances. A summer version/variation of FAME would easily be given shelf space in perfume stores because of FAME's amazing sales track record. If Gaga wanted to create a breezier, summer-y FAME she could, but that doesn't seem to be on her list of priorities right now. :)

Edited by Nissa

dontbesweet

Proves it didn't make the ridiculous $9230-58328150BILLION some people said it did.

:nails:

gagabro

I'm still waiting for a response from customer service, but in the meantime I'm going back to Macy's today to pick up a Le Masterpiece bottle before they're all gone, and I'll ask the clerk to see if he/she knows anything about what's going on with it.

According to customer service, it's all Macy's stores, including the online shop.

Chaos :gum:  I need to buy my mom some before it's all gone 

• Shadow locked this topic