HausOfMark

OMG is true

201044121_700.jpg

Gaga liked it.

739738815.png

yeah she liked it about midnight 

-Mark

Doogi

I feel like since Gaga is re-doing her Twitter account and LM.com account, she could be finished with that at any time of any day, and then suddenly the ARTPOP era begins.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ChicaSkas

Also, quite shockingly, I looked at my screen during one of the error messages on GGD:

ZmwfAjv.png

Zoom in to the title of the page, it says: "Gaga Daily posts preview"

:Chica:

I don't know WHAT'S up with that!

First i've heard of it!

Also @Didymus I added some pictures and links to your OP. To make it less confusing in the News Section, I also changed your title.

just fyi :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Omfg I'm on vacation and didnt even know about this until now.

Haha, you've missed tons! You should have seen the board last night!

ChicaSkas

Don't forget some perceptive genius blessed us all with this perfect soundtrack for yesterday's events!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

gagabro

Changed my LM.com profile picture to the blank canvas. Idc if it means nothing  :ohwell:

HausOfMark

people.. seriously... dont go spamming Zilla on twitter.

she has multiply told everyone she doesnt know anything..

Dont go after the Mods now.. now that everyone connected to gaga is legit pissed at all of us. I dont like that cause i dont want to be connected to that.

If i meet Joe or Zedd, i dont want to be shunned cause people are rediculous and acting immature.

-Mark

VenusPenus

The reason it's not Gaga, even though the person is clearly trying to emulate her voice, is the fact that they sound as if they've never matched lyrics to a beat in their life before. The person doing this is just babbling and hoping something sticks & In the middle it drags and sounds nothing like her. The range is monotone and flat, but it tries to reach. That's how you know it's definitely not Gaga.

I agree :ohwell:

let’s stay playful together

Bellatrix

Dont go after the Mods now.. now that everyone connected to gaga is legit pissed at all of us. I dont like that cause i dont want to be connected to that.

If i meet Joe or Zedd, i dont want to be shunned cause people are rediculous and acting immature.

I agree!

But who?  :awkney:

Didymus

Thank you :hug: And sorry for the confusion about your tweets. On chat, someone posted a screencap of a mod tweeting that, and I really thought it was you, but I'm wrong :flop:

That soundtrack is amazing btw :legend:

Also @Didymus I added some pictures and links to your OP. To make it less confusing in the News Section, I also changed your title.

just fyi :sara:

• Shadow locked this topic