💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS confirms ARTPOP has 2 volumes?

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically...

1) We have ART the experimental volume, "It is a dangerous place where we put ART, but sacred where we make it" - which we got to catch a glimpse of during the Versus Versace show

2) We have POP the commercial volume, which will be more radio friendly, less of an ARTistic approach, and be the rave side of the album.

3) And lastly, the app will tailor the two together to create the full blown ARTPOP experience

So down for this.  :ARTPOP:

Dylangaga

I love how monsters are being skeptical...CLEARLY he wouldnt retweet, or however he posted this, anything with false info in it

Oscar

It's not that we don't know ARTPOP will be in two volumes or not..It's just that Lady gaga kinda confirmed it wouldn't happen last year...duh

Dylangaga

gaga did say "enjoy the experience" so lets all sit back and be ready to be slayed by what i think will be her BEST ERA yet and YES IM CALLING IT NOW

adorno

Logic and  thinking really aren't most Monsters' strong suit, are they? 

He would not link to something that is fake...

+1 .. AND the instrumentail is amaazing!

Dylangaga

It's not that we don't know ARTPOP will be in two volumes or not..It's just that Lady gaga kinda confirmed it wouldn't happen last year...duh

she also said we were getting a 2nd BTW video, a mariachi Americano...need i say more?

TimisaMonster

80 users in here! :awkney:

All waiting to see we've been lied to :ray:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AgusPop

So basically...

1) We have ART the experimental volume, "It is a dangerous place where we put ART, but sacred where we make it" - which we got to catch a glimpse of during the Versus Versace show

2) We have POP the commercial volume, which will be more radio friendly, less of an ARTistic approach, and be the rave side of the album.

3) And lastly, the app will tailor the two together to create the full blown ARTPOP experience

So down for this.  :ARTPOP:

I love it

Oscar

she also said we were getting a 2nd BTW video, a mariachi Americano...need i say more?

Gaga on littlemonsters.com webchat > An uncredible article

EthanPamyu

He linked it because it was an article about him

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived