Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP To Be Released May 12th?

Solitaire

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dan the Gaga Stan

As great as it would be and a lovely surprise.... Definitely reaching.

Or maybe it was meant to be and the whole Gaga pregnant with the album tweet was real but I think due to her injury things have changed.

She has to be able to dance again, even if she can walk abit I think she will need be 100% if she is to dance!!! Whilst I think she has probably used this time to work on the album - it probably has been slower due to her focusing on her health which is a priority.

She will need to release a single first at least a month probably before the album... She may release it closer but she probably will want to be full on promoting a single and she will need to be fully fit for that.

Considering she's still recovering and she's had bad news recently, and she was still working on it - I think 1 month to do all that and release the album is reaching.

Maybe a month for the single depending on how she recovers... Maybe, but that's probably at the earliest.

Zsolti

all this "posted then immediately deleted" **** is fake.  :blehga:

+ all can edit a twitter post with inspect element on google chrome.  :fthis:

and ClevverMusic is falling for this  :fail:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

trutheverafter

I still think the album is coming in august and the lead single in late may/june.

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Bitter

The lead single is coming in late may (between 23-30).

First live performance 2 weeks later and music video in middle june.

Album in late July-early August.

tea spilled, topic locked.

Didymus

Mothers Day, are people serious? :laughga: But thank god you think it's reaching yourself :nails:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived