đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga had a nose job?

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

same nose=same Gaga=no surgery....please, her grandfather died,she had a surgery and yeah she wants a nose-job...god

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
creeves

Probably just the angle.

I'm pretty sure that she's said before that she would never get a nose job because it might affect her singing voice 

BlueVenusian

Why all the hate on cosmetic surgery though? Why does everyone shun artificial beauty so much?

heavymlover

I can't notice the difference, but if she did have a surgery, I honestly don't care. It's her life, her nose, please don't come up with that BTW bs, because most part of this fanbase didn't respect the album's message back then. Plus, what if it was for breathing problems? Any tiny nasal deviation can result in many difficulties. 

Why all the hate on cosmetic surgery though? Why does everyone shun artificial beauty so much?

i dunno, gaga herself condemned it. she mentioned an andy warhol painting that showed an image of a woman with a crooked nose, then again with a flat nose and the word "raped" by it, and that it moved her to tears.

I can't notice the difference, but if she did have a surgery, I honestly don't care. It's her life, her nose, please don't come up with that BTW bs, because most part of this fanbase didn't respect the album's message back then. Plus, what if it was for breathing problems? Any tiny nasal deviation can result in many difficulties. 

:trootea:

Dayman

No. Its just the angle. Same thing happens to me all the time in photos.

Eros92

She's been rumored to have had a nose job for years. Problem with that is that if she ever had one, she would sound different when she sings.

The pic is most likely altered. She usually has a more Italian looking nose, the one in the pic is more curved and streamlined.

Little Fagt

What ifshe did nose job and tried to get away with saying hip???

Jk its the same nose lol.. But i heard she done it while fame era

If she did it could/would change her voice. So I doubt she'd want to do such a thing. Plus that photo is too far away to tell.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived