💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Changes People's LIVES at BTWB

Runway

Featured Posts

HausOfNicole

I love that the Bus is being received generally well, my question is however how will all of this incorporate into ARTPOP. This issue with the message behind a lot of these things is there's no real way to go back on any of them, and it's something that's become deeply integrated into her act, so it'll be interesting to see how she presses forward with the message while doing something new. Not that I have doubts that she can do it :nacho:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard about it on a forum on Digital Spy and People were actually saying people left the BTWB since the performance was average!

What!? Girl bye! There's been like one bad review that was clearly biased from the start!

I love that the Bus is being received generally well, my question is however how will all of this incorporate into ARTPOP. This issue with the message behind a lot of these things is there's no real way to go back on any of them, and it's something that's become deeply integrated into her act, so it'll be interesting to see how she presses forward with the message while doing something new. Not that I have doubts that she can do it :nacho:

Yeh, i'm really interested in this too! especially with her new 'b---hy' attitude! I think she will keep 'preaching' love and equality and BTW for the rest of career tbh!

and thats why she has other stanbases pressed.because of her impact.congrats to gaga for actually spending money to do some good unlike most singers that just go on stage half ass a performance and leave

HausOfNicole

Yeh, i'm really interested in this too! especially with her new 'b---hy' attitude! I think she will keep 'preaching' love and equality and BTW for the rest of career tbh!

I think the preaching comes from a honest place. The b---hy attitude just shows she's human and these lessor pressed ass people get to her from time to time :staymad:

TheMadridHash

Waiting for s-xual molestation charges article :derpga:

i think these two will come sooner:

satanic iniciation rituals and "The Bus where Kids turn gay in one afternoon" :derpga: :adam:

I think the preaching comes from a honest place. The b---hy attitude just shows she's human and these lessor pressed ass people get to her from time to time :staymad:

Yeh, I agree! I wasn't insinuating that the preaching was fake, I do think it's the most honest part about her! But I don't think it will be as obvious as it was with BTW!

Lady Palutena

QTIBw3b.jpg

That's GaGa, pissing off haters and changing the world "Once Sequin at a time" :pawsup:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived