Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

b---h u didnt want to believe <.<  :sweat:

Its just so hard to trust after all we been through :cry:

But now I'm so excited :excited2: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

the video could be for blossom, i'm sure one of the instagram posts said something about a love song

yaaaaas Azealia, serenade those dykes 

Desperado

Its just so hard to trust after all we been through :cry:

But now I'm so excited :excited2:

we got a single/video on time... 

inuborg

we got a single/video on time... 

One.... lol 

Staryu

One.... lol 

The situation right now is still much better than last spring with the... "BWET leak". :emma:

inuborg

The situation right now is still much better than last spring with the... "BWET leak". :emma:

I guess :cry:

the video could be for blossom, i'm sure one of the instagram posts said something about a love song

get it together kuntz!!  #thisisalovesong is the name of the clothing line that supplied what she's wearing.... not a clue about the song (altho it MAY be a love song).  lol

and even tho im excited abt new material...not so excited about another rony vid (he brought us harlem shake, no problems, and atm jam) especially for the next single....

by the way, check this out  http://www.thisisalovesong.com/   anyone look familiar?  lol

inuborg

waiting for an album release date like

judge-judy-gif.gif

Desperado

waiting for an album release date like

judge-judy-gif.gif

same

get it together kuntz!!  #thisisalovesong is the name of the clothing line that supplied what she's wearing.... not a clue about the song (altho it MAY be a love song).  lol

and even tho im excited abt new material...not so excited about another rony vid (he brought us harlem shake, no problems, and atm jam) especially for the next single....

by the way, check this out  http://www.thisisalovesong.com/   anyone look familiar?  lol

the atm jam girl lol 

same

the atm jam girl lol 

yeah theres clearly a biz relationship betw rony n #thisisalovesong... if i see one of the atm jam girls in this new video grrrrrr

Desperado

yeah theres clearly a biz relationship betw rony n #thisisalovesong... if i see one of the atm jam girls in this new video grrrrrr

i think that too, i mean theres a pic on his instagram with the people of that brand so probably they let him use whatevs he wants :) 

Archived