Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga gets new tattoo!

Jjang

Featured Posts

I like it :)

Maybe she should slow the pace down though, I expect she will be getting more album related ones in the future and I mean that is at least another 30 :laughga:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It obviously means she anchored and drowned all the useless people in her life.

In other words, Perez Hilton is dead under the sea. :rip:

It's her choice but... I haven't really liked any of her tattoos ever since she got the Rilke tattoo on her arm .

+1 the ones she had in the Fame era were hot,After the the one on her arm... **** got down :laughga:

Oh and

354 user(s) are reading this topic

:nacho:

Free Monster

It is my honest opinion,What can i say? Gaga teaches us to be honest. I meant no harm...

I just don't like the fact that Gaga has too many tattoos considered she is only 1.55m :laughga: But that's just me, it's her body,So her choice...

i think tattoos are beautiful :D I'm not trying to change your opinion though cuz I completely get it.

However, I don't see what height has to do with it? They proportion each size of a tattoo to your body. It's no difference if a 6ft 5 man and a 5 ft 1 (Gaga) woman has a lot of tattoos, the amount looks the same for each persons body, did i make sense? :P

But tbh at the rate she's going she'd have her whole body covered in tattoo's by the time she hits 40. :flop: Not that I care and it's not my body anyway.

The entire left side at least lol.

moonboywow

Imagine Gaga at the age of 60 with all of these tattoos + the ones she is going to get in the future :wtf:

But again,Her body,Her choice.

nothing is gonna look good at that age. i dont see it as a big deal but thats just my opinion.

433 user(s) are reading this topic

How is that even possible...

50% of Gagadaily is here at the moment :laughga:

All for that one small Tatt :nacho:

Interludicrous

BTW, she's in the netherlands again? :omg:

edit: never mind, she got it last time she was there, the look is the same.

Hypocrateen

What's so funny in that picture, is that the guy in the back looking at his bike doesn't know that Lady ****ing Gaga is about 5 meters away from him.

This :laughga:

Free Monster

+1 the ones she had in the Fame era were hot,After the the one on her arm... **** got down :laughga:

Oh and

:nacho:

What about her Little Monsters tattoo ? :O

nothing is gonna look good at that age. i dont see it as a big deal but thats just my opinion.

We will just have to wait 40 years :laughga:

i think tattoos are beautiful :D I'm not trying to change your opinion though cuz I completely get it.

However, I don't see what height has to do with it? They proportion each size of a tattoo to your body. It's no difference if a 6ft 5 man and a 5 ft 1 (Gaga) woman has a lot of tattoos, the amount looks the same for each persons body, did i make sense? :P

I meant that so many tattoos and 3 big ones on small body...uh me don't like.

hell0samuel

I think its nice :)

But i don't want her to be covered in tattoos. I think a few look alright, then when you have 100's or too many it looks tacky imo.

Archived