💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga gets new tattoo!

Jjang

Featured Posts

imasugarush

Same it is generic...& I would say it's ugly because that is my opinion... just because gaga has it and likes it doesn't mean I have to. & If it's for Taylor it makes it even worse to me.... but remember this is MY opinion so I don't want anyone to bash me for it. If she's gonna get a tattoo, least get one that is more interesting.

I wasn't bashing your opinion hun, the first part was in response to you, then the bit underneath was just giving my own opinion to the tattoo :). There was a full stop after the word happy.. I don't know if you read it as But if she's happy I wouldn't say it is garishly ugly tattoo but it's a bit meh. instead but yeah. everyone's entitled to their own opinion of course.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FairyDreams

I wasn't bashing your opinion hun, the first part was in response to you, then the bit underneath was just giving my own opinion to the tattoo :). There was a full stop after the word happy.. I don't know if you read it as But if she's happy I wouldn't say it is garishly ugly tattoo but it's a bit meh. instead but yeah. everyone's entitled to their own opinion of course.

Yeah when I wrote that I wasn't just directing it to you, but to everyone :hug:

ALWAYS ANCHORED.

ALWAYS DELTA GAMMA.

ÃŽâ€ÃŽâ€œ <3

LOL.

Sorry my first thought was that sorority. Maybe gaga joined? HAHA.

:derpga:

Archived