1. 1. Do you like Ariana Grande?

• I like her persona and her music
    • I like her persona, but not her music
    • I don't like her persona, but I like her music
    • I'm neutral on her
    • I don't like her persona or her music

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Ariana Grande first landed on the Billboard charts in April of 2013, with her Top 10 hit "The Way". 

In the last 5 years Arianna has made a name for herself. She's had her ups and her downs, but she's been able to maintain relevance in the public eye. She was built up as a new princess of pop in 2014 and faced a media takedown in 2015 with Donut Gate, which may have been part of the cause of her initial lead single, "Focus", failing to perform later that year. She fired her manager Scooter Braun in early 2016 and went on two release the critically acclaimed Dangerous Woman album. Though the era started out subpar to her previous one, Ariana later returned to Scooter in September of 2016 and ironically (?) her third single, "Side to Side", from Dangerous Woman went on to become the biggest hit from the era (and her third biggest hit overall). Ariana then dealt with the tragedy that occurred in Manchester in May 2017. She then went out of the public eye for almost a year, while working on her next album. In April of 2018, she released her lead single, "No Tears Left To Cry" which was met with both critical and commercial success, far exceeding the success of her previous lead single. The song has so far spent 10 weeks in to Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. Just this month Ariana released her second single, "God Is A Woman" for her upcoming album Sweetener. The song was meant with critical praise and some controversy, due to its title. So far, the song has debuted in the Top 10 in multiple countries and is expected to debut in the Top 15 in the US. 

e51d28eb8f54faf6cf3f87feb9bce3e1.jpglatest?cb=20180711132122

2013 VMA                         2018 Elle Mag Shoot

Moebius
2 minutes ago, Loud said:

nice starbucks option but i prefer coffee with milk if i'm being honest

I prefer Ariola Venti! But Grande is good too 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius

Neutral really... her music is hit and miss for me

Just now, Moebius said:

I prefer Ariola Venti! But Grande is good too 

im a simpler and less snoby person myself but ok

Moebius
Just now, Loud said:

im a simpler and less snoby person myself but ok

Youre becoming my fave member here ✈ troll sistas unite!

Moebius
Just now, Widows Kiss said:

She needs to get rid of that ponytail and stop doing collabs :saladga:

To be honest... ☠

xoxo Craig

Okay here's the thing;

I LOVED Dangerous Woman, but this era (apart from GIAW) is not doing anything for me. I don't like this new era at all.

Her personality is so sweet, she's really nice!

End Racism Now

ArtGagaPop

I really like her, easily the best pop star from the new generation. Good songs, intressting videos from time to time and she actually got a good voice/can peform live well. 

Widows Kiss
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I LOVED Dangerous Woman, but this era (apart from GIAW) is not doing anything for me. I don't like this new era at all.

Same. However I'm really looking forward to the album tracks. I hope she doesn't deliver too many filler. :huntyga:

Bradley

She serves some bops, but she hasn't done anything groundbreaking yet.

Also if Dangerous Woman received critical acclaim, so did Joanne.

The Louvre

I like her work from Dangerous Woman on. I just wish that for once I could understand what she's singing :air:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

ProdigyARTPOP

I love her and her work, I feel like her and I could be friends because she seems like she has great energy and that she’s wildly funny and chill tbh. Like she seems like a person I could vibe with musically and socially. 

I’ve loved every album she’s ever released. Each had their strong moments. 

I’ve liked two songs off sweetener except TLIC and I’d love for her to do a ballad/Mariah/Whitney type album because her song “raindrops” is amazing! 

CautiousLurker

I don't particularly care for her music but she seems like a lovely person and she's a fantastic singer... not sure where that puts me :oops:

Archived