đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Apocalypse (Season 8)

Young Pancake

Featured Posts

ANTICHRIST BABY CUM THRU

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons

well I mean I reckon

The coven witches will try and stop the anti christ (tate and vivians son) from destroying everything

4 hours ago, Red said:

ANTICHRIST BABY CUM THRU

youre now banned from my christian forums

BlondeKingOfGGD

Are aliens still gonna be involved or was that just rumours? They could sooo fit into the apocalypse 

elijahfan
7 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

Well, AHS was until that point mainly focusing on psychological horror, which I love and prefer over Horror that has to do with gore. And in regards of Coven I was not talking about the gore part, but rather that it was a sudden shift in the tone of the series (the comedy was so out of place...). It was for me not that anymore, what made AHS interesting for me personally.

Well, can’t really blame them for trying to shift the tone a bit, especially after Asylum which went so far in the psychological terror area.... Sometimes when you can’t top something, it’s best to do something completely different, but I get your point.

elijahfan
19 hours ago, Bradley said:

Urgh I need Gaga in it. Ryan said he invited more than 20 actors to return so that must include Gaga right?

Well, imo he was mainly talking about Murder House and Coven cast members. I’d be very surprised if she was in it in any way or form, she has so much on her plate right now...

Archived